False warn- Denied

Weepi.VI

Your in-game: Weepi

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:522899036

The admin's name in-game:Max Holland

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont Know

What warning did you receive: Fear RP

Evidence of the warn:https://medal.tv/clips/26000154/d1337315yGM6

Why do you think this warn was false:  Falsely reported me for breaking FEAR RP when i had my gun out for less than 2 seconds, i had realized i was breaking it and put it away and never fired a shot. The officer who said i broke fear RP, had committed fail RP seconds earlier when he had opened a closed door and saw illegal weapons then continued to press his panic. Keep in mind he never knocked or made himself known. He had no warrant and was not allowed to open the door which allowed him to see illegal weapons. i followed him out the door to talk about how he had broke the rule, as this happened i accidentally pulled out an AWP which i then immediately holstered again which you can see in the evidence. I feel the sit shouldn't have happened in the first place and was highly one sided towards Otis's side. (In the video i was wanted for an earlier crime no shots were fired from my part in the video.)

Any extra information: Otis needs to be talked to by higher ups about warrants and max needs to be talked to about being bias during sits.

Edited by Weepi.VI

-support 

as a staff member it is my discretion if I should warn you or not. Aswell I warned you for the lack of respect towards my opinion and me trying to help you see what you did wrong.
you Saw he had a gun, the pulled you awl. You have enough experience in this server to know you cannot do that, this is shown trough your playtime. Your not new to the server, it is common sense not to pull a gun when someone else has a gun on you. Even if you didn’t shoot. Your still starting combat by pulling the gun out

also this comment about bias during a sit is absolutely redundant given the fact that there is a Littoral video that shows you breaking the rule .

I showed no sign of giving Otis more support. I got both sides of the story. Gathered evidence in the forum of the video, and warned you, don’t accuse me of somthing I didn’t do. I couldn’t care if someone is in my family or in my department I will still warn and treat them like other players. 

Edited by Max Holland

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

as a staff member it is my discretion if I should warn you or not. Aswell I warned you for the lack of respect towards my opinion and me trying to help you see what you did wrong.
you Saw he had a gun, the pulled you awl. You have enough experience in this server to know you cannot do that, this is shown trough your playtime. Your not new to the server, it is common sense not to pull a gun when someone else has a gun on you. Even if you didn’t shoot. Your still starting combat by pulling the gun out

also this comment about bias during a sit is absolutely redundant given the fact that there is a Littoral video that shows you breaking the rule .

I showed no sign of giving Otis more support. I got both sides of the story. Gathered evidence in the forum of the video, and warned you, don’t accuse me of somthing I didn’t do. I couldn’t care if someone is in my family or in my department I will still warn and treat them like other players. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support 

-Clear view of you breaking FearRP by not complying with commands and pulling out a gun. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, Asuka said:

- Support 

-Clear view of you breaking FearRP by not complying with commands and pulling out a gun. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |