False warn- Denied

Weepi.VI

Your In-Game Name: Weepi

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:522899036

Staff member's In-Game Name: Max Holland

What did they do? Falsely reported me for breaking FEAR RP when i had my gun out for less than 2 seconds, i had realized i was breaking it and put it away and never fired a shot. The officer who said i broke fear RP, had committed fail RP seconds earlier when he had opened a closed door and saw illegal weapons then continued to press his panic. Keep in mind he never knocked or made himself known. He had no warrant and was not allowed to open the door which allowed him to see illegal weapons. i followed him out the door to talk about how he had broke the rule, as this happened i accidentally pulled out an AWP which i then immediately holstered again which you can see in the evidence. I feel the sit shouldn't have happened in the first place and was highly one sided towards Otis's side. (In the video i was wanted for an earlier crime no shots were fired from my part in the video.)

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? No warn and a talk to Otis from higher ups about warrants.

• Dislike 1

-support 

as a staff member it is my discretion if I should warn you or not. Aswell I warned you for the lack of respect towards my opinion and me trying to help you see what you did wrong.
you Saw he had a gun, the pulled you awl. You have enough experience in this server to know you cannot do that, this is shown trough your playtime. Your not new to the server, it is common sense not to pull a gun when someone else has a gun on you. Even if you didn’t shoot. Your still starting combat by pulling the gun out.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

as a staff member it is my discretion if I should warn you or not. Aswell I warned you for the lack of respect towards my opinion and me trying to help you see what you did wrong.
you Saw he had a gun, the pulled you awl. You have enough experience in this server to know you cannot do that, this is shown trough your playtime. Your not new to the server, it is common sense not to pull a gun when someone else has a gun on you. Even if you didn’t shoot. Your still starting combat by pulling the gun out.

Also why is this under Staff report if its a "false warn"??

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Try to see it from my point of view max, i was actively killing police while still playing within the rules since all of them were from either traffic stops or chases and was still alive and hoping to do more. you ruined 2 hours of rp.  any other person and i wouldve been right in the situation. otis randomly opened the door if an officer randomly opens a door and starts arresting people for stuff that he wouldn't of known if he didn't illegally open the door.  i tried to make a deal with otis and just say that we get returned and nothing happen we just rp it out but you wanted to warn me over this.

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

19 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

• Head Admin

This is a false warn appeal, wrong section...

+Support

Both Max and myself reviewed this sit in game (he warned them all before I got there) and after watching the video that was provided I came to the conclusion that a formal warning was not needed. In the video, it shows he did broke FearRP momentarily, however he decided to put the gun away after he realized that he did break it.

I don't think any action should be taken against Max (or Otis), but rather a removal of the warning should suffice.

In terms of the staff report, -Support

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

23 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

This was made in the staff report section, and Max Holland did nothing that went against the staff handbook.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 6/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

-support max followed the book and did his job also

Edited by SwiftyApex

On 6/8/2020 at 9:10 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General