Max Holland's false warn- Denied

SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66

Your In-game: Betty Betty

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:533516868

The admin's name in-game: Max Holland

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 2020-06-08.thumb.png.e15c4195092fe46e8bb2388892393f0b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: My friend was being arrested so I walked over to see what was going on and he had his rifle pointed what looked like at my friend but in the video (linked below) you can see in his POV he was aiming in the middle. I was not under fearrp at the moment I pulled my sawed off thus why I am fighting this warn.

Any extra information: Max Holland did not care for my side of the story, video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJSzrPtQJE&feature=youtu.be

So the officer had full control of the situation and informed all the people to put there hands up and no one listened other than y'all stopped moving. Not only did you guys break fearRP and not comply with the officers orders while at gunpoint i would have warned you and your friend for fearRP.  - Support this was a good warn. Oh and betty you are a mod you should have known better to comply with the officer as he asked all of you to put your hands up!

Edited by LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-support 

you broke fear rp. End of story. You had a gun pointed at you guys. You then during the sit went on about how fear rp wasn’t in the motd so it’s not a rule. 

also the comment about me not caring for you sit of the story is completely wrong as I got all sides from you and the reporting player.  
As a moderator you’re  expect you to uphold the rules and not break them. However, there are mistakes, and I think you really need to learn from this. As well you also had a bad attitude during the sit towards myself and the person whom reported you. 
please don’t have a bad attitude next time, try learn From these situations.

Edited by Max Holland

40 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

So the officer had full control of the situation and informed all the people to put there hands up and no one listened other than y'all stopped moving. Not only did you guys break fearRP and not comply with the officers orders while at gunpoint i would have warned you and your friend for fearRP.  - Support this was a good warn. Oh and betty you are a mod you should have known better to comply with the officer as he asked all of you to put your hands up!

-Support. 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66 said:

Giving you all back story he also illegally entered our house

This doesn't change the breach of FearRP, if that Police Officer did something that was wrong, that should be dealt with inside of RP or inside of their department to deem whether he did something wrong, it is irrelevant to your breach of FearRP.
Also, is this video the incident that you are referencing?

Edited by TailoredBadger

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."