Couple D Class Updates - Accepted

TheBrigand

Couple suggestions to update D Class

Class Addition:

Class D Brute (Level 50+ ) "After decades of incarceration deep within the facility, the Class D Brute has become a hardened man. All too used to the regular brutality at the hands of the foundation, the Brute has become indifferent to pain, emotional and physical"

Model: Regular D Class Model

Slots: 5

Weapon: Fists, Medkit

HP: 150

Armor: 0

Why should we add it: Adds a bit more flavor to Class D - Currently, very few people play on supplier, and I think this class would be a cool addition as it's not overpowered and has a high level requirement. 

Changes to Custom  Class NLR:

When there are 20+  Gensec online (or 12+ combat classes guarding upper D Block), the NLR for custom classes is reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds

Clarifications and enforcement regarding calling hands up procedure:

Gensec MUST re-advert hand sup every 3 minutes, otherwise, they cannot expect D Class to keep their hands up. Administrators and Gensec command should enforce this.

Just a couple things - Nothing crazy though.

Edited by TheBrigand
  • Like 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

Just now, TheBrigand said:

When there are 20+  Gensec online (or 12+ combat classes guarding upper D Block), the NLR for custom classes is reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds

+Support for everything but this, would make it harder to manage for staff. 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1st one sounds good to me 

no for the CC NLR (1 minute isnt that long like come on)

the re adverts are already required to be adverted at least every 3 minutes  (i do them like every minute)

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

+support They all sound good to me. 1 minute may not be a lot, but those ccs aren't armored like the vast majority of foundation combat personnel. With all the branch updates and upgraded weaponry, I think this would be a welcome change to the dclass, who make up the servers majority.

I would make something more about the brute though, because that seems to me like a weaker option than the pro dclass. 

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

27 minutes ago, TheBrigand said:

- Support for this ^

+ Support for the rest. A new D Class job is always a cool addition. Like Rang said, security should already be re-adverting hands up. I'll make sure they know this.

• Like 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+support on both parts
however for the both parts, there should be changes
keep our nlr. Not our current nlr. But our effective nlr, because our effective nlr is about 1min 30 secs due to elevator. Having a 45-30 second nlr would make our effective nlr about a minute

For example, gensec have a 2 minute nlr. But have an effective nlr of 2mins 10 seconds because they have to walk to D-block
Mtf have a 3 min nlr. But when going to D-block, an effective 4-5 minute nlr because of the walk

Also Give the brute 200hp 50ahp, so he isn't just a pro but without weapons, if the brute has a bat, hes good, but with him needing to be in close range, its fair, if he doesn't, hes a hard to kill D-Class who specializes in escaping and picking off low ranking gensec

• Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

1 hour ago, TheBrigand said:

i thought it was 1 minute 30 seconds not 1 minute NLR for d-class cc's

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 minute ago, Ritz said:

i thought it was 1 minute 30 seconds not 1 minute NLR for d-class cc's

I thought it was, if it IS i can support going down to 1 minute, still not anything elss tho

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, Mind Stone said:

- Support for this ^

+ Support for the rest. A new D Class job is always a cool addition. Like Rang said, security should already be re-adverting hands up. I'll make sure they know this.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

52 minutes ago, Panda0Playz said:

Also Give the brute 200hp 50ahp, so he isn't just a pro but without weapons, if the brute has a bat, hes good, but with him needing to be in close range, its fair, if he doesn't, hes a hard to kill D-Class who specializes in escaping and picking off low ranking gensec

Maybe 200 HP | 0 AR because remember it would still have no NLR. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Yeah - 200hp would probably be better sbh - especialyl since it would be a lvl 50 requirement 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

7 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

+Support, but not this, this would be a tad confusing for most.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support
Last time I was told CC NLR was 2 minutes. If it was changed idk but I think this needs to be lowered because I mean that's a little to long. The brute sounds good and not over powered. This seems really good.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support ahh yes the brute that knows how to heal

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

it would take more healing supplies to fully heal him, and he needs to get to the armory to get armor, with only *MAYBE* A bat and/or falcon, shouldn't pose much of a threat, he also doesn't even get an infantry med kit

3 minutes ago, frog said:

+support ahh yes the brute that knows how to heal

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Manager
18 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

1st one sounds good to me 

no for the CC NLR (1 minute isnt that long like come on)

the re adverts are already required to be adverted at least every 3 minutes  (i do them like every minute)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 2 weeks later...