Jog Hansons Research Command Application

hobochickenbob

Name: Jog Hanson

Time In Research: 3 months 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I think I should be in research command because low ranks like JR's and AR's Trust and ask me Questions. They will ask me stuff even if there is command on. They will come to me first. I have been asked more then once by JR's and AR's to supervise their test even when there were three command members  on. Something I could bring to the table is I'm on the sever a lot so I could be more active than others. I could also bring more people to the table that would enjoy research. I have trained 20 people in one day before and I will continue to do this. In conclusion, this is how I will make research better.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;   What I could do to make research more active is to host mass tests. I know every one In command does mass tests but I want to do about two a week. I have seen how many people get on when someone does a mass test. I will try to do research competitions like who ever makes the best test log they will get about 25,000 in game dollars. I will also make research more active because I will hold two to three mass trainings a week to get some more people  into research. I will try to be as active as possible because I know some people get on their Job because command is on. In conclusion, this is how I will make research more active.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by hobochickenbob

• 1 month later...