STEAM_0:0:199381574

What did the player do: 
Branch diss

Evidence (required): 
Screenshot

What do you believe should happen to the player: 
Warn

Any extra information:
He went on the trainee job just to say that, also imo calling us a "RDM Branch" counts as branch diss.

This person also has 5 weeks on the server so they know what they are doing.

1f0ca4327d7beb4b581fa49048665b04.png

a56e03951d1cccaabf0ee38ad442aaaa.png

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

He was also removed from security a week or two ago for inactivity and only getting on the job to minge / hinder GENSEC actions. 

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

12 hours ago, F1ghter said:

+support Evidence is there.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Normally, this would not meet my threshold for a branch disrespect warning. However, given the totality of the circumstances, including a prior warning for branch disrespect (meaning there is a history of this type of conduct), as well as his past history on GENSEC, I will be accepting this report and issuing the player a warning.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021