Nico's Senior ET Application

Nicoarn121

In-game name:  Nico

SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:98015856

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):  Elite Field Medic.

How long have you been a Event Team Member:  Since 12/20, 2019.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):  2, first one was for using event team powers to warn someone  for breaking a rule, and second one was for not hitting quota.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 2 weeks, 5 days

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 6/10  While I occasionally read the wiki, I learn many SCPs over time just from being in this community.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I would like to be a Senior ET Member because of how flexible it lets me be with my events.  It will also allow the events I host or help with more fun for the event team members as well as those taking part. Also, sometimes when I help with events, others need something that only a Senior ET Member could make. I want to be able to help others with these things and also use them in my own events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:  While I have had some issues in the past, this was all like 4 or 5 months ago. Since then, I have used my powers correctly and only while hosting or helping out with an event. I wouldn't want to lose my rank here or in medical because of all the friends I have on the server, as well as how much fun I have doing these things.

Have you mastered ULX?: After being in event team for half a year now, I think I have mastered all of the important ULX commands.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:  While I have not yet hosted a mega event, I have helped with a couple (Utility SCP 008 event, I think I helped with the "When Day Breaks" one, and the massive "SCP Containment Breach" event with Hoovy when we got a completely different map and stuff.  Maybe some others I don't remember.)

Give an example of a mega event: A SCP 3008 "Infinite IKEA" Event. There could be entrances all around the facility, and a massive store on the surface. I could get either other ET members, or people who wanted to take part in the event, to be the monsters inside IKEA. We could make it be like a sort of maze, with only one or two ways out. We could have research take part in the event, sending DClass, trackers, and other stuff into the entrances. Also, I know that people on the server will definitely just walk in to this place.  If  some high-ranking personnel gets lost in there, we could send in the server's MTF squad, as well as a special MTF squad made by members taking part in the event. Another way to end this event would be the IKEA monsters coming out of the entrances, and having a battle with MTF. I believe this event could be very fun for all people involved.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I think the best event I have  ever created was a SCP 354 "Blood Lake" event. We used red lights and color to make all the water around docks a red-ish color, and had NPC monsters emerge from the depths. We had the server's MTF assist our own MTF squad (made up of people taking part in the event) in terminating these monsters. At the end of the event, a massive swamp monster (one of the ET members assisting me) came out of the water, and all the MTF had a boss battle, which they won.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 19

How active can you be:  While I just got off LOA and in all honestly haven't been the most active event team member, I could probably manage to double the amount of events per week if I wanted to.

Edited by Nicoarn121

CEO of Methbay
EFM, Ketamine 12 Operative, and ET Member

-support,you 2 strikes which is 1 away from a removal and you believe you should be promoted ? 🤣

you have only hosted 19 of your own events over the course of 165 days which is less than 1 a week.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Just now, Jakub said:

-support,you 2 strikes which is 1 away from a removal and you believe you should be promoted ? 🤣

you have only hosted 19 of your own events over the course of 165 days which is less than 1 a week.

• Catsro locked this topic