Sinnik's application for Senior Event Team

Sinnik

In-game name: Sinnik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22022353

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Deputy Head of Security, PFC in E11. 

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Since 4/10/20.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 3 weeks, 3 days.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Probably about 7 - 8 / 10. I don't know EVERYTHING by heart, but I do know a good amount. I spend a good amount of time watching SCP videos / reading the wiki every day.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I would love to be able to do more interesting events, which would be afforded by some of the freedoms that come with the rank. I love being a part of event team and getting the opportunity to affect people's day on the server, ideally giving them a positive experience with something interesting to break the usual day-to-day operations of the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I believe that I can be trusted because I am a faithful follower of the rules. I know every rule set from every branch I'm in practically by heart. I'm a Senior Moderator and I'd like to continue moving up the ranks of administration, so you can be sure I'd never do anything against the rules. Additionally, I have zero warns and intend to keep it that way.  

Have you mastered ULX?: I believe I have, yes.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I am not, yet, however I would love to get some event team members together and plan one in the near future. I have been a part of two now, at this point. I also think that we should a mega-event every week after our meetings on Fridays, where most, if not all, of event team gets together and works on one event. 

Give an example of a mega event: I really like the idea of doing multiple events over an extended period of time, creating your own sort of canon and major recurring characters / actors. I'd love to orchestrate a set of massive events that tell a story in phases. The first phase would be the introduction of the Children of the Scarlet King, a cult looking to retake SCP-231-7 from the foundation, one of the brides of the Scarlet King. They would attempt to raid the foundation and retrieve her. The final phase would be a massive boss monster that represents the Scarlet King himself, and MTF would be tasked with taking him down. 

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My favorite event thus far was an 008 event. I really enjoyed it because it was an amazing spur of the moment event. We saw an opportunity arising, and we took it. A researcher was talking in foundation comms about how another researcher accidentally allowed a d-class that was exposed to 008 go back to D-Block without decontamination of the subject first. When I saw that, I knew that I absolutely had to take advantage of that situation, so I claimed the event slot on the trello and immediately hopped on admin to start the event. We had MTF and utility involved, fighting back the zombie hordes to retake 008's CC and repair it. I would love to do more events like that, ones that form naturally out of the RP that is currently happening on the server. People seem to really enjoy those. As a Senior Event Team member, I think it would be a lot easier to make those kinds of events happen, as well. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 10.

How active can you be: As active as  I always am, which is very. 

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

If anyone get's it I believe that person should be Sinnik

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-support, from looking at what kind of events you have hosted I see most of them aren't even lore or scp related.....

ugvcqapt.png

j2r6km9j.png

4du5ru3n.png

1tn29tr6.png

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support, from looking at what kind of events you have hosted I see most of them aren't even lore or scp related.....

ugvcqapt.png

+/- Support

sink is pretty kool from whot i herd

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-Support.

I don't think you have enough experience in the Event Team.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support he's very active on the server, with all of his jobs be it admin event team or security, he does every one of his roles brilliantly, his events are pretty fun, maybe not always RP related but to me, that doesn't mean much I've had non RP events better than RP events and RP events better than non RP events, it more depends on the team behind it and Sinnik is a great member of that team.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+Suppourt

Very active and I think taking you to that next step could really overall improve your skills and abilites to create fun scenarios for everyone.

MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

On 6/12/2020 at 6:56 AM, Meridian said:

+Support he's very active on the server, with all of his jobs be it admin event team or security, he does every one of his roles brilliantly, his events are pretty fun, maybe not always RP related but to me, that doesn't mean much I've had non RP events better than RP events and RP events better than non RP events, it more depends on the team behind it and Sinnik is a great member of that team.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Catsro locked this topic