106 light rework - Accepted

icee jay

What you want to see? - Make it where when 106 gets femured a admin can TP to 106 he can then roll if he gets 75 or higher MTF will have to re femur in 10 minuets. To add on this each D-class should only be able to be femured 4 times if 106 gets lucky and roll high each time. The reason for D-class only being femured 4 times 2 legs 2 heels 

Why should we add it? -  I think 106 is to easy to re-contain. In lore he will not all ways come the first time a femur is done. 

What are the advantages of having this? - more of a challenge for facing 106. Just a better 106

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-106 and MTF having more work to do

Links to any content - N/A

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

-Support, while i agree that 106 needs to be improved somehow, this would just leave it up to pure chance, and IMO there is nothing more infuriating then losing due to pure luck.

Edited by Falxen
Spelling Edit
  • Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

39 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, while i agree hat 106 needs to be improved somehow, this would just leave it up to pure chance, and IMO there is nothing more infuriating then losing due to pure luck.

Thats the point. Thats how it will be blanched due to it be lucky base. Thank you for the input 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

-Support, while i agree that 106 needs to be improved somehow, this would just leave it up to pure chance, and IMO there is nothing more infuriating then losing due to pure luck.

I'm sure Technical and Nu7 Field Experts got used to it. It's been awhile since self breach rules were added back in the server.

+Support

Edited by Protoss
  • Like 1

+Support I believe this would be beneficial because at the moment I believe 106 is too easy to contain. 106 cant "puppy guard " his cc which allows him to be contained quite easily without difficulty. Anyway's I don't see a problem with a roll deciding containment because we use rolls in everyday RP to decide situations. 096,173 and even cleaning cc's. If this suggestion gets accepted, It would make it fairer to 106 and make it to where he has more of a chance to avoid containment like other SCP's can. Although I do think instead of 10 minutes, 5 minutes would work better to avoid 106 just walking around and MTF not being able to do anything for 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

-support, I think that this shouldn't be the way 106 gets reworked. 

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+/-support

I support the idea of 106 being harder to contain, although I believe the roll to have to re-femur should be 80-85+ and the cooldown to femur again should be around 5 mins, to avoid having to put up with 106 wreaking havoc while you can do absolutely nothing to stop it.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

Not necessarily a bad idea, would help with the overall balance issues with his recontainment, making him a larger threat.

+ Support

I agree this makes him more of a keter level threat.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro