Royal Guard Aspirants Battalion- Denied

Spice

What do you think?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

The Royal Guard Aspirants are meant to be a new addition to the royal guard family. Just like purge and IF, it will be under a current battalion, in the case of Purge its IQ and the case of IF its navy (Or army now). This will follow that same principle just for the Royal Guard. This is meant to be VERY elite, and will have extremely hard tryouts. This battalion would add a whole new range of things for the Royal Guard, they would allow us more freedom as they have blasters and not sabers, this means that minges who think its funny to attack the VIP then force jump to a place we cannot reach, will be a thing of the past. It will also widen the want to become a royal guard , as they would have the chance to exclusively work with this new battalion. I feel this change would be amazing for the royal guard, and would definitely bring an exciting new addition to the ISD. 

Model Pack : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707437157

Battalion Tab Name : Royal Guard : Aspirants

Job Name: Royal Aspiriant Trooper

Model Path: models/player/hydro/imperial_royal_stormtrooper/royal_stormtrooper.mdl

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_dt12, rw_sw_dlt19, st_e11d, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Health: 600 

Armor: 250

Description (Optional): Royal Guard Aspirant's are an elite branch of the Royal Guard, they are hand selected from grueling tryouts, and are shaped and formed to be the best of the best. Royal Guard Aspirant's fall under the oversight of Royal Guard Command, as well as Aspirant Command. 

Job Name: Royal Aspiriant Senior Trooper

Model Path: models/player/hydro/imperial_royal_stormtrooper/royal_stormtrooper.mdl

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_dt12, rw_sw_dlt19, st_e11d, arrest_stick, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Health: 650 

Description (Optional): Royal Guard Aspirant's are an elite branch of the Royal Guard, they are hand selected from grueling tryouts, and are shaped and formed to be the best of the best. Royal Guard Aspirant's fall under the oversight of Royal Guard Command, as well as Aspirant Command. 

Job Name: Royal Aspiriant Officer

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_dt12, rw_sw_dlt19, st_e11d, arrest_stick, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Health: 700 

Job Name: Royal Aspiriant Command

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_dt12, rw_sw_dlt19, st_e11d, arrest_stick, unarrest_stick, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Health: 800 

Its A preview of RG Basically.

Edited by Awoken Spice Pancakes

+support

This would be like Purge and IQ

The aspirants is a non donation version of the RG as purge is a non donation version of the IQ

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+ Support

- Seems pretty neat

- Breathes new life into RG

- If it's not too much to ask, could I see their SOP?

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

-SUPPORT

Inferno is not naval anymore that changed 2 months ago and I don't see the point in this since we already have Purge, DT and IF it will just take up their jobs and we had this in the past didn't worked that's why its and isn’t this DT Job in the first place and if you want to protect VIP and have a blaster join DT there is zero point in this it’s DT but Red same thing and you will probably want them special forces we have too many as is so it’s a fat  -SUPPORT 

Edited by jackrhyssull

1 hour ago, Finnley24 said:

+1 Support 

But why would the SNR troopers + need arrested Sticks no royal guard gets them nor do IF Agent up to Iden and nor dose Purge

They dont have arrest sticks because they aren't really protecting a VIP,  purge does but that is very rare.  They have them so we arent killing every single person that messes with our VIP, it would be another form of punishment for messing with a VIP. We will also have very strict rules when it comes to this utility and its use.

Changing my + Support to a - Support

I've now read this SOP (I promised not to publish it, which is a promise I will respect) and realized this is an entirely new Battalion suggestion, which not only does the same job as Royal Guard, it possesses very similar equipment to Death Troopers, and even better equipment in some cases (like the arrest stick).

- It has a code of silence, like DT
- It has E11D's, like DT
- It's very redacted, like DT.
- It's like the Nova Corps (f) but even less people to guard, because DT covers most of the VIPs.
- Effectively the Purge Troopers of RG.
- Mentioned twice in canon, both times they were barely described.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

I've now read this SOP (I promised not to publish it, which is a promise I will respect) and realized this is an entirely new Battalion suggestion, which not only does the same job as Royal Guard, it possesses very similar equipment to Death Troopers, and even better equipment in some cases (like the arrest stick).

- It has E11D's, like DT
- It's like the Nova Corps (f) but even less people to guard, because DT covers most of the VIPs.

This is an unneeded battalion if it did get added no way would they get arrest batons like people have said this is basically the exact same thing as DT but witch different people protected.

overall a big old - support from me 

it’s a dupe of a pre existing battalion 

and it is all around not needed 

29 minutes ago, Hunt said:

This is an unneeded battalion if it did get added no way would they get arrest batons like people have said this is basically the exact same thing as DT but witch different people protected.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

3 hours ago, Hunt said:

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

4 hours ago, Hunt said:

- Support

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

6 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

- It has E11D's, like DT

Former 501st Commander

7 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

- It has E11D's, like DT

It has the Oath of Silence due to it being apart of RG, not anything like DT. If we were to go to comparing to DT to things we could DT is like RG. RG is very redacted like DT, RG has a Oath of Silence like DT. The guns shouldnt be that big of a deal, I understand they're good but they still should be used a little more.  

7 hours ago, Hunt said:

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*