GLaDOS' Senior ET Application

GLaDOS

In-game name: GLaDOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89411271

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Research Administrator

How long have you been a Event Team Member: 2/21

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): 1 - Didn't Meet Quota

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 2 weeks 3 days

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 8/10

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: Becoming an Senior ET Member will allow me so many open doors to help make more and better events than ever before. Having the restrictions on my abilities have been very hindering towards my capabilites and true potential, I believe that if given the chance I can prove to be nothing but a fully functioning asset to the event team. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: Not only am I dedicated to the Event Team, I am dedicated to my Branch and the Server as a whole. Abusing the position given to me here would very detrimental to my stance in the server. I couldn't let that happen to me and have it sodden my reputation on the server.

Have you mastered ULX?: I've had it mastered before I've joined this server.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Semi-Experienced, I've helped host and plan a couple with different ET members, but I've only been able to host one.

Give an example of a mega event: In this event, foundation personnel recover an artifact that, when activated, can shift every techtonic plate on the world and thus cause an XK Class End of the World Event Scenario. During the recovery, the ancient force sworn to an eternity of protecting the artifact awakens and tracks the Artifact to Site-05. Once there there will be three waves, each harder than the last. It will take some exposition for everyone to understand the purpose and cause for the event but once this happens it will be 10, then 15, then 20 people to play the "Ancient Guardians" Virsus the Entirety of MTF. The time this event happens will be picked later in the day to ensure enough MTF to be able to handle this threat. Should MTF succeed in protecting the Artifact, the Highest Site Admin will decide what's done with it. Should the Guardians recover the Artifact it will be taken to a new location for protection and never seen again.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My SCP-44T Event(s), I created an SCP for the Foundation to learn and discover. It was a little gelatinous blob that had a Child-Like personality and could alter the composition of atoms surrounding it. It could also squeaze through any crack or hole that was more than a Milimeter in diameter, however it was easily controlled by playing with it and speaking pig-latin. The Head of Research assigned it the Temporary Designation of SCP-44T.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 20

How active can you be: Very

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support.

Glados host's quality events, and i believe he will be able to expand upon them were he to become a Senior.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic