Starstep's Research Command Application

Star

Name: Starstep

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): I've been in Research since April 19th.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); Word Count: 144
I believe I would be able to actively promote activity through constant Mass Tests and hosting fun things for research. I have a decent knowledge of the SCP lore, and I will be able to correct anyone who is in a misunderstanding. I believe I will also be able to actively assign and grade test logs, and allow a fair grading system. I will give constructive criticism to test logs to help new Researchers, and possibly, a few higher ups to better their test logs. I will try and identify any problems, and correct them as this is the best way to fix any issues in my opinion. I give people chances, and I believe that everyone deserves at least a second chance. I will do my best to help anyone change their behavior if it is necessary, and I will promote good behavior.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; Word Count: 158
I will actively be hosting challenges to promote activity. I will host training challenges for a given amount of money, or even challenges for promotions. I will also actively promote people to complete test logs, and I will assist anyone in need of help or confusion. I will also be hosting a mass test every once in a while. I believe that people prefer to attend mass tests rather than create their own test ideas and test logs, especially at a lower rank. If people see that there will be a mass test in 30 minutes per say, they will likely get on the server and attend the mass test wanting to get a promotion. I might also suggest some SCP event ideas to the ET for Researchers to test on. Supervision of tests is also really good, as it typically ensures mingery to be non-existent, and it promotes said person to be on top of their behavior.

• Like 2

SINCE THIS IS A COMMAND APPLICATION, I WILL BE STRICT ABOUT THE COMMENT AND ETC.

+/- support

Starstep, as I've mentioned in your staff application, you are good individual who is kind, helpful, dedicated, motivated and active within the research division and that is some characteristics we look for in a person when promoting him/her to the next rank. I've did my do-diligent on some aspects that is also important when choosing a command member, and I've only found out that you've only trained 9 people within 2 weeks. Usually, we do not expect a person to train 20 people within 2 weeks. However, we look for people who have trained a decent amount of people since training people also means you are trustworthy and dedicated on furthering the division.  I've looked into some of your test logs, and have discovered they are great. Hence, I would give you some brownie points for that. However, some other thing I've found is that you came back at 2020/05/23, that is when you were promoted to the rank of "Researcher". Not sure what happen there , but I guess you took a huge break or you were not promoted during that time frame, you rank, and I've seldom seen you on during my time in research (I joined research around April as well, or even March, who knows), not sure what happen there . Anyways, I would like you to demonstrate the qualities that you are able to produce in the next week.

In conclusion, I would definitely +support you if you are able to improve the following:

Training.
More dedication to the research division.

That is it for me, and that is the only flaws I've seen in the few weeks I've observed of you.

osu! achiever? I don't know

16 minutes ago, Hope said:

SINCE THIS IS A COMMAND APPLICATION, I WILL BE STRICT ABOUT THE COMMENT AND ETC.

+/- support

Starstep, as I've mentioned in your staff application, you are good individual who is kind, helpful, dedicated, motivated and active within the research division and that is some characteristics we look for in a person when promoting him/her to the next rank. I've did my do-diligent on some aspects that is also important when choosing a command member, and I've only found out that you've only trained 9 people within 2 weeks. Usually, we do not expect a person to train 20 people within 2 weeks. However, we look for people who have trained a decent amount of people since training people also means you are trustworthy and dedicated on furthering the division.  I've looked into some of your test logs, and have discovered they are great. Hence, I would give you some brownie points for that. However, some other thing I've found is that you came back at 2020/05/23, that is when you were promoted to the rank of "Researcher". Not sure what happen there , but I guess you took a huge break or you were not promoted during that time frame, you rank, and I've seldom seen you on during my time in research (I joined research around April as well, or even March, who knows), not sure what happen there . Anyways, I would like you to demonstrate the qualities that you are able to produce in the next week.

In conclusion, I would definitely +support you if you are able to improve the following:

Training.
More dedication to the research division.

That is it for me, and that is the only flaws I've seen in the few weeks I've observed of you.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+support. Yes this is a really good friend of mines. So Im going to be as unbiased as I can be. Starstap is one the most fair people I've have known while play video games. Not picking sides due tho there own view points but rather what is right to the bigger picture. He is active on the sever as much as one can be. Overall he has a good heart and has the right intentions. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+support Never seen this guy break the rules once, also very nice & helpful. Btw good job on getting trial mod, you deserve it!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 3 weeks later...