• No

What is your in-game name? :John Newsom

What is your steam name?: Zombieman2024

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:2123408784

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 16

What date did you make your forums account? May 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2120528181

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for?  TMod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone :EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons. The first reason is to give back to the community . In the server name it says that it needs staff so why can I help with it.  I know that I have not been an admin but I always wanted to try it out. The next reason is that I know almost all of the MOTD. As soon as I got into this server I read it. The next reason is I am active. When I started this server I had not played any other server on gmod . Every day I am on this server. Most of the time I will be on here for hours. The next reason is that I try to be as nice as I can be. But when I have to take control I will. I take the rules very stickily. The next reason is that I have a mic. Sometimes I get into an admin sit with an admin without a mic and those times are the longer admin sits. These are the reasons I believe that you deserve the rank. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

First I would bring the person that is Mass RDMing  to a top of a building. Then if they were coursing at me then I would gag them. Then I would check logs to see if they did mass RDM. After that I would ungag them and see there side of the story if they keep on coursing at me then I would warn them for MRDM I Staff Dis. And call and admin + to ban them for 5 days.

Edited by zyler.newsom2024

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+/- Support

I can tell you wanna join staff and make an impact on the community, but I dont think you realize what it takes to be a staff member, I think you are treating it as a RP application. 

Just take sometime to get to know the community better before jumping right into staff, at least in my opinion. 

I can tell you mean well, and I wish you the best of luck! 

5 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+/-Support

• Forum Activity Could Improve
  • Get More time under your belt
  • Good Intention
  • Last Question could be Improved
  • Application Quality could be Better
  • Don't really Recognize You Yet.

3 hours ago, Brando said:

+/- Support

I can tell you wanna join staff and make an impact on the community, but I dont think you realize what it takes to be a staff member, I think you are treating it as a RP application. 

Just take sometime to get to know the community better before jumping right into staff, at least in my opinion. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Brando said:

+/- Support

SCPRP: EX SCP-RP MOD | EX A-1 SGT | Omi9 PFC | EX E11 MSGT

PoliceRP: FBI SSA | PD SNR | IM CMDR

20 hours ago, print("Hello World") said:

+/- Support

On 6/8/2020 at 3:10 AM, SupremeChow said:

+/-Support

• Good Intention

Posted Sunday at 08:27 PM (edited) - This does not look good on a application. Also i have no idea who you are.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+/-Support

• Good Intention

On 6/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, Brando said:

+/- Support

+/-Support

• Good Intention

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

• Head Admin

-Support

- Not sure who you are (I typically remember people's names when I hear them, but can't remember who you are however.)
- Application could be worked on (grammar, punctuation, etc)
- Forums activity could improve

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+Support

Active

Decent Application (Few Grammar Mistakes)

Good Intention

Low Forums Activity 

Good Luck John!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, Brando said:

+/- Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

- Very Active

- Good App

- (Few Grammar Mistakes)

- Friendly/Approachable

- Low Forums Activity 

Note Good Luck I Think You Deserve a Chance!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+/-Support

• Good Intention

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017