John Newsom Tmod - Denied

John Newsom

Should I get Tmod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Tmod

• Yes
    • No

story if they keep on coursing at me then I would warn them for MRDM I Staff Dis.

Edited by zyler.newsom2024

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Hide your post then

• Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 6/8/2020 at 11:38 AM, Hoovy said:

What?

On 6/8/2020 at 4:35 PM, Catsro said:

This is confusing but I think the post needs to be deleted.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."