Androntel

New HUD Suggestion

Posted (edited)

What you want to see? - Implementation of a new HUD

Why should we add it? - This HUD allows for full per-player customization with a plethora of interface icons such as: player count, ping, compass, health/armor,  attack indicator, ammo count, clock and more

What are the advantages of having this? - It reintroduces the compass along with multiple other new icons, brings a new sleek design to the HUD, and allows for more personal styles for each player (entire interface can be moved around). Additionally, it also finally gets rid of the ammo counter that we have now that constantly says "clip" even when the weapon equipped uses a magazine and not a clip. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1705992410&searchtext=compass

Note: The one downside that I've noticed is that it doesn't have DarkRP support so job names and money don't show up

BONUS: Its only ~3MB and it adds a new item scroll wheel as well

Edited by Androntel
  • Like 1

+Support, I think getting some new UI elements would really help the server stay fresh. I also like that each player can have their own customizations

On a side note, I believe that it would be possible to edit the add-on to add a money display somewhere

-Support
Really doesn't look good at all. Current new one is much better.

𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙍𝙋 - Retired - Moderator | 31st VCMDR CAO Rear Admiral | Vice Marshal 〗 〖𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙍𝙋𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙜 𝙍𝙐

<15:46:20> "Scoot": beckett just called me a "cunt-smaggling cock daggle"            " How the fuck did he get staff of the month"

-Support

Just got a new hud that looks a lot better

MilitaryRP Head of event team | RU 4 Star General | ImperialRP Retired 31st VCMDR

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

-Support

This looks more of a downgrade to the one we just got.

U.S. General Hudson spacer.png

Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017

+/- support

we did just get a new hud and its looks pretty clean it has some problems but those can be fixed.

this hud looks cool and wonky at the same time so i dunnoInsert image from URL

-support

I dont like changes and the hud we have now is fine

Delta Squad Sergeant  | PD SM 
Certified best Delta Squad Camaro driver signed by Calamity

On 6/10/2020 at 8:38 PM, Mr. Hudson said:

-Support

This looks more of a downgrade to the one we just got.

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Brigadier General

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Super Admin MilitaryRP

On 6/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, WiN said:

-Support

Just got a new hud that looks a lot better

MilitaryRP Russian High Command: ✯ Brigadier General ImperialRP Trooper Command: 31st Vice Commander

SCPRP: Ex Director of Research and Security, Ex CI LTCOL | PoliceRP: Ex PD LT, Ex EMS Asst. Chief, Ex DOC COC/CERT SSGT/Trooper MSTSGT, Ex SRT GYSGT, UMC Reserves,

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

-support

I still prefer this HUD for the compass and attack indicators, but the actual  bottom left area does look better with what we have now.

Edited by Androntel
  • Gaminglight Love 1