COIL's ban appeal- Denied

VIEscape

Steam Name: VIEscape

Ingame Name: COIL

SteamID: 

Ban Length: permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban:  L tap and ardm

Dispute: I feel that i was wrongfully banned, the situation wasn't explained thoroughly from both sides.  Rules were broken on both sides, personally i think that a perma ban is overkill for mass ARDM.  There were words that were spoken and names i was called that had also breached the MOTD's look on player disrespect. I am happy to take a two week or month ban, but a perma ban doesn't suit. I would like you to look over this cautiously and ask snar's take on the situation (keep in mind this was a week or two ago.)

Edited by VIEscape
  • Like 1

Where is da format?

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

38 minutes ago, Ender said:

Where is da format?

^ Yeah, look at the pinned format to be used for this appeal, -Support for now until this is corrected.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

42 minutes ago, Ender said:

Where is da format?

-support

Edited by zyler.newsom2024

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

@Snarlax Sorry for the mention but can we get your side please?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

--Support

- No steamid : STEAM_0:1:513365848

-Lying about ban reason

- TRUE BAN REASON: ARDM X2 | Repeatedly Changing name to avoid punishment | Wasting SMTs Time

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I think you're hiding some major reasons as to why you were banned. You repeatedly changed your name to random letters over and over in an attempt to avoid me finding you. You also switched jobs as soon as I brought you. You wasted my time and the times of others around you.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017