Research Intelligence Guardian (R.I.G) Application by: the one and only James Dark

James Dark

Full Name (Lore Name): James Dark
Occupation(Rank): Lead Researcher
Current SCP:RP  Level: 53
Requested Name(i.e RIG Unit 0904 JD
Who gave you permission to apply?: Kuma and kuma 2 
Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit? (80 word minimum): I have promised to become more active and will do my job to help out my fellow researchers, i am a hard worker when i put my mind to my job and does not at any means disappoint my fellow researchers and can help out as an extra hand with this position of the work field, i know the map by full and can assist and follow a researcher that needs help with him or her job, and i can be trusted that i will fulfill my duties and work. (also kuma is watching me)

Edited by James Dark

• Head Admin
On 6/7/2020 at 7:51 AM, James Dark said:

Full Name (Lore Name): James Dark
Occupation(Rank): Lead Researcher
Current SCP:RP  Level: 53
Requested Name(i.e RIG Unit 0904 JD
Who gave you permission to apply?: Kuma and kuma 2 
Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit? (80 word minimum): I have promised to become more active and will do my job to help out my fellow researchers, i am a hard worker when i put my mind to my job and does not at any means disappoint my fellow researchers and can help out as an extra hand with this position of the work field, i know the map by full and can assist and follow a researcher that needs help with him or her job, and i can be trusted that i will fulfill my duties and work. (also kuma is watching me)

Accepted. Contact  me on Discord for further briefing.