Goodbye.

Giovanni

Thanks for all the help you’ve given me in ET. Really gonna miss you, I wish you nothing but the best in the future.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Sad to see someone with such a great hairline as yours truly leave the community. Hopefully see you around.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Oh yeah, I remember that hammer promotion... xD

This really do be times changing before our very eyes. You were always probably the one I followed most while I was in E11, so it's a huge bummer to see you go man

Hope things are chill for you wherever you decide to spend your time next-- Come back and visit sometime!

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

I have not replied to this due to the fact I was at a lost for words when you left. Man you was my brother and you will always be my brother if you want to chill in a chat one day hit me up my brother. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 3:16 AM, Giovanni said:

I don't even know where to begin. My time on this server has been up and down, but I've finally decided my time is done.

Blackstone - Great commander, my inspiration.

Zeus - My best friend in E11, always stayed by me.

Catsro - Boomer, but really cool guy.

Gh0pit - Got me into HCMD, Private detective Red.

Jakub - Not quite a role model per se, but he was one of the funniest people on the server.

Fool - Fubar go doink

Yoga and Raccoon - A lot of people don't know these guys, and they probably won't see it, but they joined E11 with me, they gave the competition that inspired me.

Zone - Newer member of the server, but cool.

Kuma - Anime man

Beanz - He promoted me for killing him with a hammer on accident

Mike - Had our ups and downs

Novah and Bread - Gay Nu7 Furries

Camo - Cheerios.

Danny - Stop spending all your money B(

Victus - wack

A ton of others - thanks for making my time enjoyable

And finally, someone named Curtis. Curtis was a great friend of mine, and I thought he was one of the best command I've had. I think differently now.

Bro didnt even remember Koala

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns