Goodbye.

Giovanni

Oh Gio why do you have to go.

In all seriousness it was great having you around and we all are gonna miss you you sexy beast. 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Best damn E-11 Commander I will ever have

you were good son, real good maybe even the best

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Was great seeing you here. We'll really miss you, more than you know. No one will ever be able to replace you in this server, I can guarantee that. Thanks for being such a great guy, and for being minge commander. ❤️

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

GoodBye Gio, Me and you only met in october which means we have seen alot.. of people leave over these past months, anyways Gio thank you for giving back to E11 you were such a wonderful friend to have in e11. 

Also E11 hcmd is spots are gonna go crazy sicko mode

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

I am going to miss you Gio, I will always remember you for striking me on ET 😉 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Man, the first the interactions i had with you GIO was in event team, you were one of the greatest guys to talk to, and to be honest your kind of my role model, you were a great guy and an even greater commander. Good luck to wherever life takes you.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Its sad to see you go.. You know this gay furry loves you.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

Damn sucks to see you go gio you were fun as CMD and an overall fun person

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Giovanni, I cannot stress on how much of a great friend you were to me. You were the only reason I came back to E11 after my deployment. However you were done wrong.

Ill miss you and me minging on chef

You were an amazing commander and an even better friend. I will miss you a lot
Till we meet again 

Goodbye : (

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I know that we might have had a falling out near the end, but i will miss you Gio.

Come back sometime, yea?

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Well damn gio. Gay Nu7 Flurries kinda harsh tbh. All in honesty tho sad to see you go man.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||