Swole Staff Report

Cogs

Your In-game: Cogs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73020236

The admin's name in-game: Swole

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:178913412

What did the admin do: Used powers Off-duty & took his own sit

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

4000_screenshots_20200607014306_1.thumb.jpg.3738da2a34dc99cd154c39b5afe6ee9a.jpg4000_screenshots_20200607014145_1.thumb.jpg.b146a10283b6b8b0091948dc264ce892.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Removal

Any extra information: None

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

3 minutes ago, ThiccMilk said:

I have to admit I did warn him off duty. I will +Support this staff report. I have no excuses for my actions.

Admitted to his actions

+Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support

- Used powers off duty

- Gagged off duty

- Warned off duty

Big yikes

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

23 minutes ago, ThiccMilk said:

I have to admit I did warn him off duty. I will +Support this staff report. I have no excuses for my actions.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

22 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- Used powers off duty

- Gagged off duty

- Warned off duty

Big yikes

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support, he's a mod, he should know he cant do this.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support

Since he actually manned up and admitted to his actions I think he just deserves a strike or a good talking to. He understood what he did wrong and that's the main thing that truly matters in my opinion and as long as he doesn't do it again than he should be fine. Everyone makes mistakes and as long as people learn from them than that's how you know their good.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, he's a mod, he should know he cant do this.

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+/- support

Since he actually manned up and admitted to his actions I think he just deserves a strike or a good talking to. He understood what he did wrong and that's the main thing that truly matters in my opinion and as long as he doesn't do it again than he should be fine. Everyone makes mistakes and as long as people learn from them than that's how you know their good.

osu! achiever? I don't know