New HCZ Suggestion - Accepted

Dr. Lee

What you want to see? -  Ok  I would like to see there be a new 'level' added to HCZ. Now if you were to imagine the HCZ from LCZ (non medbay) CP you can see that there is a huge space between UHCZ and the roof. (Images included.) 

Why should we add it? - I think this would be a great addition to the server, now it would be a map edit which would maybe take awhile. However with careful planning, if this were to happen it would be more attention and hopefully more activity with all branches. Also just having 'more to play with' is always great.

What are the advantages of having this? - Well advantages for each branch or posted below.

With this in mind the advantages of this are as follows:

• Research - With the addition of this suggestion, it would bring more SCP's to test on. Creating more enjoyment, diversity, and overall would hopefully boost activity with new SCP's.
  • MTF - With this, Nu7 and E11 would have more SCP's to "take care of" as far as re/containment.  Also if need to get to EZ/LCZ it would be faster.
  • SCPS - With more SCP’s introduced there would be more SCP’s to play and maybe even new donator SCP’s.
  • CI - Well first CI RND would have more SCP to research, and of course  CI would have more SCP to kidnap for their enjoyment. Also more places to hide/raid.
  • Utility - Of course Utility would have more places to clean, fix, and other things they do. (I don’t much about Utility.)

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - Nope

2001226544_HCZ.thumb.png.68fd1db93585a785c0f1533bbbd9c363.png

hcz44.thumb.png.1375faddb8a160e61d400f94d335d521.png

Untitled-1.png.e0689a7420490288cdae38c9da72f471.png OVERHEAD VIEW OF NEW 'UHCZ'

****** Of course this wouldn't have to be what is would be but for more visuals it's included******

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+ Support

If this can be properly implemented, I believe this would make the server a lot more refreshing and exciting!

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

1 hour ago, Saiba said:

+ Support

If this can be properly implemented, I believe this would make the server a lot more refreshing and exciting!

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Saiba said:

+ Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Saiba said:

+ Support

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

+ Support if it can be effectively implemented, this would also allow CI/MTF a bit more tactics, as there would be more routes to take through the HCZ instead of just upper or lower.

Slight concern i do have though, is that those rooms might remain Empty. Im all for adding more SCP's (Within limits) but i feel like with this many CC's we are not going to be able to fill them all.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

12 hours ago, Falxen said:

+ Support if it can be effectively implemented, this would also allow CI/MTF a bit more tactics, as there would be more routes to take through the HCZ instead of just upper or lower.

Slight concern i do have though, is that those rooms might remain Empty. Im all for adding more SCP's (Within limits) but i feel like with this many CC's we are not going to be able to fill them all.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

This would add so much more potential for each branch on the server, and would definitely boost server activity. You forgot how it would affect Security😳

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT

This would make HCZ wayyyyyy more fun as there's only two levels. It would also make it easier for D-Class to get out instead of getting gunned down by MTF when they turn a corner. 

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+support
With this adding new SCP's and new tactical routes to take for MTF and CI. Utility with more things to fix, clean, and for more people to heal when they get hurt. With research able to do more test. Also if we can't fit all the cells with SCP's I have an idea for a medical outpost in HCZ possibly for the ACM or high ranking field medics, this would also help MTF with time and CI can fear RP medics for them sweet heals. Or we can fit them with something else like some holding cells for prisoners and a holding cell for D-class to be taken there by security and have MTF pick em up and take them to SCP's. With events they can hold even bigger SCP's with the new cells and even more at the same time. It may take some time but I think this would be amazing to add.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
With this adding new SCP's and new tactical routes to take for MTF and CI. Utility with more things to fix, clean, and for more people to heal when they get hurt. With research able to do more test. Also if we can't fit all the cells with SCP's I have an idea for a medical outpost in HCZ possibly for the ACM or high ranking field medics, this would also help MTF with time and CI can fear RP medics for them sweet heals. Or we can fit them with something else like some holding cells for prisoners and a holding cell for D-class to be taken there by security and have MTF pick em up and take them to SCP's. With events they can hold even bigger SCP's with the new cells and even more at the same time. It may take some time but I think this would be amazing to add.