Saiba - GENSEC High Command Application

Saiba

In Game Name: Saiba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55997197

What is your current Rank: CPT

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Since April 26th, 2020. I've made sure to keep up to the task of each rank I've attained, and learn my roles as quick as possible to aid my fellow Command and GENSEC as a whole.

Date of when you first joined GENSEC: March 13th, 2020

How many Strikes do you have: None

What is your main goal of being GENSEC High Command: I want to see a positive change in GENSEC, and to assist the HOS and Site Administration with all affairs of Security.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: I feel like there could be more organization and ease of access when it comes to documents/resources for new and active players alike. I want GENSEC to be a unified group that can work together with every single branch in the foundation efficiently and effectively.

What do you think of GENSEC ability to keep D block under control and what do you think can be improved: I believe GENSEC Command/NCOs do an excellent job of commanding and keeping things under control, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Activity and Morale are two extremely important things that work with each other to bring about success in D Block, not to mention communication and discipline.

Why should we accept you in GENSEC High Command? (150 word minimum): I fully believe my potential can be realized in Security High Command. I am dedicated to this branch fully, having no other lives to take my attention away. I want to improve GENSEC so we can be seen as an inspiration to all new players, and a gateway to either greater pastures, or future GENSEC Command. GENSEC is a vital part of the Foundation and of my experience here in SCP-RP, and I want to give back to everyone through this chance. The role High Command plays is important, and knowing the stresses that come with being there, I will steel myself if given this opportunity. I always aim to please my peers, whether superior or subordinate, due to my own image that I want to uphold as someone who can be a role model, and dependable. I want to encourage growth in the branch, helping even the newest player rise up to great heights through their potential, and watching over Command carefully to ensure cohesion and increase morale. Being High Command means having a hand in everything Security, which means every single document and roster update must be in order. I will strive to keep things up to date and clean, so the highest Command or the newest Enlisted can understand fully what is written. I want to work together with other HCMD and Site Administration to better not only GENSEC, but SCP-RP, as it's one of the things I thoroughly enjoy with my whole heart. I know this game is a way for people to experience fun and greatness, and I always want to be known for helping them along. Please consider me for High Command, thank you for your time.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

+support
+ Great application, very well written.

+ Genuinely cared for the GENSEC division from what I can see.

+Active and dedicated to the GENSEC division.

+Motivated to make a positive change in the division.

+Have been around the community to know what is wrong with the branch.

+Helpful and kind, fun to hang around.

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

29 minutes ago, Hope said:

+support
+ Great application, very well written.

+ Genuinely cared for the GENSEC division from what I can see.

+Active and dedicated to the GENSEC division.

+Motivated to make a positive change in the division.

+Have been around the community to know what is wrong with the branch.

+Helpful and kind, fun to hang around.

• Like 1

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

+Support Saiba's a brilliant command member, he's extremely active, good at keeping D-Block and its occupants under control, chooses promotions well and on top of all this is just a really nice guy.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+/- Support

+ You seem like you know what your doing, and security believe in you

- The only experiences ive had with you were negative and mostly mingey

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg