5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VDMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARCL COL Odin 1358

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander in the 501st because I firmly believe that it will continue to allow me to give back, support, strengthen, and develop the battalion. While the role of VCMDR may only be one step above my current rank, I think the position comes with a multitude of new opportunities. Firstly, the behind the scenes work. As VCMDR I’d get to utilize my skills and knowledge in a more expanded manner when it comes to battalion documents, roster management, and general battalion management. As a result, I’d hope these activities would also allow me to continue to learn and hone these skills.  Secondly, as VMCDR, I believe I can have an even larger impact on the lives of our battalion and community as a whole. I want to continue to be a resource to those who need it, to help develop those who seek growth, and to help foster a battalion everyone respects and wants to be a member of. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I believe I have around 350 hours (according to the steam library, and I haven’t really played anything else on Gmod).

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a VCMDR in any battalion is leadership. As one of the highest ranking members in a battalion, you will be looked up to. As such, a VCMDR should demonstrate the characteristics and traits they want from their Officers, NCOs and enlisted. A VCMDR should be a resource to anyone, and should seek to help develop those around them so that they too can one day have the potential to lead others. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

I should be trusted for this position as a result of the work and dedication I have shown to my battalion and this community as a whole. My time so far on this server has taught me many things already, and whether or not I receive this privilege, I will continue to grow as an individual and battalion member. That being said, I firmly believe I have sufficiently demonstrated to those around me my preparedness for this position, and hope that they agree with me in saying that I am indeed capable and ready.

7. How often can you be Online? :

At least 5 days a week, at least 5 hours a day (usually in the afternoon/evening)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes from 4/22/20 , (as a mouse droid) Hyper Button, KTAP, name change to avoid sit

Edited by 501st Odin

+ Major Support 
+Odin (Hugh) Is great and a major help in command already now i speak for my self but i think others would agree that Odin is a great choice for VCMDR and is already a massive help as COL i hope to be serving beside you at the same rank
- App could be longer

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

• Manager
4 hours ago, The Bubba said:

+Support

+Spent a lot of time with the 501st

+Good with everyone in the regiment

+Great leader

+Dedicated

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

22 hours ago, jinzan7683 said:

+ Major Support 
+Odin (Hugh) Is great and a major help in command already now i speak for my self but i think others would agree that Odin is a great choice for VCMDR and is already a massive help as COL i hope to be serving beside you at the same rank
- App could be longer

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

+ Support

Trusted and liked by 501st Command

Dedicated to 501st

Shown Leadership skills multiple times

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."