Vytal's 2LT Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

1. Whats your ingame name?: ST RTTRN SSGT Vytal 5827

2. Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:234721838

3. Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes.

4. How long have you been on the server: Around a week since I rejoined, but before that, another two weeks or so when I was in Medical.

5. How many warns do you have?: None.

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: I wish to be a 2LT to help enforce the rules of the ISD on our troopers, as well as help get them in shape. I also want to provide them with activities to do instead of run around and minge across the ship and press random buttons.

7. What Timezone are you?: EST

8. How well do you command this Regiment?: I've done well enough to be able to gain the respect (and sometimes fear, depending on what they did) of lower ranking Stormtroopers, in order to keep them all in shape with other Battalions. As well as to the point that I would be able to communicate with other Regiments and tell them someone wants to join their regiments.

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm the current Battalion Executive Officer (with the rank of Major) of the Marines in HaloRP, as well, I'm a former Admin and Event Team Member for SCP-RP, and while it may not seem important, it is so as I can tell how people are liking certain things and people aren't liking certain things.

• Like 1

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ support

+has no warnings and want's to stop minging 

+ know's what to do in an officer role in an officer role

+ seems like a nice guy 

Edited by Nap

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

+support

+ Ive known vytal since my early SCPRP days and he was fit for command on SCPRP and can definitely be a great officer on imperial  

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN