One Very Controversial subject, MTF/Chaos CC's Split - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What you want to see? - MTF And Chaos CC's being split into 2, Normal and Heavy, heres what im thinking
mtf/gensec CC'S will be boiled into 2 classes Heavy, and normal Normal Units can have any playermodel, stock movement speed, but dont have access to heavy weapons, with the addition of normal health, Heavy units are required to have big playermodels, making hitting them easier, they have slower movement speed, more health, and can use any weapon they wish.
 --------------------------------------------------------
Normal Units: 100% Speed, 200HP 200AHP, Weapon restrictions: No-Heavy. Playermodel Restrictions: None
Heavy Units: 75% Speed 300HP 300AHP, Weapon Restrictions: None. Playermodel Restrictions:  Big
The biggest problem would be the weapon and playermodel changes, as well with every CC changing there class to normal or heavy. however, this would boost activity from the D-Class players, because instead of getting annihilated apon going up the elevator on partial lockdown, we have more of a fighting chance, especially if we kill a heavy, as the slower speed makes moving to D-Block slower , heavys are also easier to hit when they are mowing you down with a negav

Why should we add it? - Will boost activity from the older D-Class players and make the servers MTF/Chaos CC population more fair

What are the advantages of having this? - More activity, more fair fights

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class, Chaos, MTF, Gensec

Links to any content - N/A

• Dislike 2

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-support 
there is a couple problems here. I see where your going but with the big player models restriction this makes it why more pay to play then its intended to be. yes the CC are to show that you have put a good bit of money into the server making to pay to play just makes it completely unfair. only people who could pay to have "big" player models could have heavy class. there is also the problem of what is a big player model as well as that would make  1 MTF unit stronger then 2, 3, or mabby even 4 966 and able to make them be taken out. As well this put more work on Zeeptin as now he would also have to set the jobs walk speed and make sure that no heavy weapons get put on normal CC. Also already sometimes it gets to much and there are mistakes which happens on Dclass all the time. this also could be very counter productive to what your trying to do as this would mean that if there are 2-3 security CC on like there normally are you would be facing 1200-1800 points of damage that would make it extremely hard for Dclass to escape then. Even if this didn't apply to Security CC and Only MTF and CI CCs then you would still have most likely 3-6 MTF maxed out heavy either near or in LCZ at any time. I think this is a good concept but wile trying to keep it balanced and not becoming to much of a pay to play server it would not work.

5 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

No.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support, not because i think its a particulairly bad idea, its just way overcomplicated.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

me and the boys fighting a 300 health and 300 armor CC with our chainsaws

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

if you REALLY wanted to change how custom classes work, then that would make all the old CCs broken in comparison to newer ones similar to how old Dclass  CCs get SMGs and smoke grenades but now you only get sidearms. Maybe you could do a point based system similar to how Mordhau works, but that'd probably be pretty bad too, honestly I think CCs are fine where they are for now.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Y

Just no

God no

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager
On 6/6/2020 at 9:13 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

Would only complicate things.

-Support They are custom for a reason id say, that is why they are called Custom Classes you pay  for what you want, with the spread of options the server has, I feel like this would restrict more things.  

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)