Dread Resignation

Dreadnought

Sorry guys, but I’m retiring. It was really fun in command but It’ time for me to go. I do have some messages for all of my fellow command members. Also mind, please don’t kill me

Mind: I’m sorry I did this, but I’m going. It was fun for being you DHFTO (A.K.A Slave). May you find a good DHFTO. You also did like half of my promotions

Sinnik: I would like to congratulate you DHOS and probably HOS. I hope you make it farther in the server man

Turnip: Man be a legand

Cryolast: You were a great DHOS who got demoted for no reason. You were on everyday and did a better job than alpha. #1 DHOS

Killaz: I can say the same thing about you, got demoted for no reason.  You were a very good HOS.

Alpha: This man promoted me from LCPL to CPL for just going on a patrol with him.

Lefty: I don’t have much to say about you because you just came back. So welcome back. I’m also pretty sure your a righty, not a lefty

Walter: This man can be barely heard because of his deflated lung man. Someone give him some money to get lung surgery. Hope you get farther along in command

Creamey: You were a great guy to defend D block with. I wish you get Site administration

Turners: This man is amazing in Gensec and he also was super fun to play games with.

Mini: When are you getting to Senior command or high command. How long have you been a Captain

Saiba: This guy is super good at his job

Reaper: When you train, it’s like listening to a drill sergeant. I wish you luck man

Sixx: This is the guy who messaged me when I had two strikes for missing an FTO meeting. Now let me say, stop missing meetings or fill out a meeting absence before you get removed. Minge

Tsuki: This guy was super good at his job. But you still a minge

Bet: I remember going through warrant officer with you man. Good times

Eli: I hope you get back to CPT man. You were a good CPT, only problem, you were inactive

Rang: this man is always up to game

Matrices: I hope you get to 05 man.

There are more people I would like to say something to but I don’t want this to go on for ages. Also Ape, you're a minge.

Farewell. I will probably never come back. I will be staying on for the 48 hours

Edited by Security SFTO CPT Dread
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Security SGT | JFTO

My heart dropped when I saw this, I’m really gonna miss you man. Keep in touch, and let’s play some other games sometime. 
Also please come back to the server eventually.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support
Seems rushed and didn't meet character minimum

but seriously, gonna miss you man, you helped me a lot when I was in gensec  

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Sad to see you go Dread, I will miss you.

It's weird being the longest CPT right now and it has been 2 months so not as long as you was 😉

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.