Blizzards VCMDR Application- Denied

Frosty_

Should I be VCMDR  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Hell Ya!
    • NO!

Blizzards Vice Commander Application 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Blizzard

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion [Vaders Fist]

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander in the 501st for many reasons. The main reason is that I witnessed grow and it has stuck to me.  The 501st have proven them self to be one of the most respected regiments and I want to help maintain the idea. I want to be able to help assist Pentagon and Jinzan as well as all the other dedicated officers make the 501st the best it can possibly be.  I would like the opportunity to be involved with the management and the future of 501st and its men. If I am given the rank of Vice Commander I would like to help manage all the officers,sub class, etc and help make sure everyone is satisfied with the RP experience under the 501st. lastly I would like to help 501st reach out to other regiments and help coordinate there place in the server as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? ~100-150 hours (I don't know how to check)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commanders have many responsibilities within there battalion. One of there main purpose in the battalion is to be the main figure head. They must be able to oversee all sectors/class and make sure everything is running smoothly. There also the Vice Commanders which is what i'm going for which is under and assist the main commander with all around duties. Vice Commanders also step in and manage the regiment say if the commander is on LOA or just unavailable in general. Unless there is a Senior Commander in the regiment and someone gets Commander the Vice Commanders are equal and must work as a cohesive duo. Also speaking of Senior Commander since 501st is holding one of the five slots Senior Commanders are those who proved themselves as leaders to High Command. Senior Commanders are above other commanders in powers and respect, they help communicate with the Marshall Commander and Generals to help keep an eye on all regiments to make sure the army is being managed correctly. I believe though that a good commander is one who has the ability to put trust in there men. A good commander is someone who can lead and coordinate with all ranks and makes sure there is a steady and coordinated chain of command. The commander is only as good as his men under him. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you can trust me with the rank of commander for many reasons. My main reason is that I am extremely dedicated and I am willing to put my absolute all into the 501st.  I have also proven that I have knowledge on everything when it comes Star Wars RP with having over 5 years of experience under my belt. Also I have shown my self to be one that always wants to help with whatever possible. Lastly I have learned over time to have a non-biased outlook on all issues given to me. I am also really open to criticism which is in my opinion a really good quality to have as a officer+. Lastly if I am given the rank of Vice Commander I will also put my all no matter what to make sure I can be the best I am.

7. How often can you be Online? : Honestly this sounds sad but until further notice I can be on about 8 HRS+ a day. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 1 warning for "ERP"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!!!

200.gif

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

3 hours ago, fenndarr1 said:

+1 very active
+1 Good leader
+1 deserves a chance

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Major +Support

Active as hell
Great leader and shows leadership potential

Solid Application
Former CWRP General
Drills and trains those he commands.

Nice guy

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• BadAim unlocked and locked this topic