• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: AMD Ryzen, SM Ryzen 1D88 it depends on what I do

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95994697

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2060862783

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Honor, Courage, and Commitment. In order to be a leader you need to find the courage to take on the responsibilities. You have to be committed to stay and help out others. You have to be honored to be part of the team. Being a leader also means being committed to excellence and fair treatment of all. As being an Assistant Platoon commander I have to set the example, train as a team, use full capabilities of your organization, develop a sense of responsibility in your workers, make time and soundly decisions, seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions, be technically proficient, know yourself and seek self improvement, know your people and look out for their well-being, and keep your workers informed. These are the 12 principles of being a leader. Being a leader takes time and patience and a lot of brain power. A rank is earned through hard work and dedication not through an application. I know not being promoted I’m still encouraged to try harder next time but lets face it. This will be my last application on the forums to prove I’m ready before I just stay as a SM and train cadets.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

11 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active

nice guy

good application 

mature 

fit for rank

in conclusion, I think that Ryzen is ready for command.

I agree with what Max Said, Got nothing else to add Good Luck Ryzen

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

11 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active

nice guy

good application 

mature 

fit for rank

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+/-Support

Nothing against you but sometimes I see you being either misinformed or not handling situations in the best way.

You are still very active on PD.
Mature
Good guy

All I can say is good luck!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

16 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active

nice guy

good application 

mature 

fit for rank

I believe he has shown a lot of activity since his last application, also has shown way more dedication to the department!

17 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active

nice guy

good application 

mature 

fit for rank

Activity has definitely increased

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Big +Support

-Would love to see you grow through the ranks

-Respectful

-Well Spoken/Good App

I think this is a good summary of why you deserve command, cause you all know im too lazy to go into details

Good luck!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU