Kev's 501st VCMDR Application- Denied

Kev

Should I be VCMDR of the 501st? ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no ?

• Yes
    • No

Kev's 501st VCMDR Application 

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st CPT ARCAL Kev 2947.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion.

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I want to be a VCMDR of this branch because I am really passionate about the 501st shown by my recent activity and the sims I have held. however currently I am still on LOA. and I believe I can better it overall our activity has been doing good but and has a recent dip but if we continue to hold try-outs and enforce activity but now we should start giving people reasons to play e.g. sims so we can keep numbers high within the 501st and look towards improving the battalion by getting peoples opinions on what we can do to better it. As well I want to be a VCMDR as I believe I am ready for it having a past experience as scorch and a IF SL so I know how to act and what to do to be a good VCMDR of the 501st. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Around 541 hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? The main purpose of a vice commander is to keep activity up as activity reflects on a battalions CMD because if its slacking so is the CMD team, and to help the commander or senior commander with anything they need. as well a VCMDR  should keep a eye on officers making sure they are acting correctly and a big personal thing for me is to keep rosters updated as people should know who is in or out of the battalion because if not it can cause problems. Another priority is to keep the battalion in a orderly fashion. Finally in the 501st since we have sub divisions we should make sure they do try-outs often as having troopers in them makes the battalion more diverse. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?: You should trust me to be a Vice commander as I have a good rep on the server by having no warns or sits against me as well I been a vice commander and a IF SL  in the past  so I know what to do and I will not mess up the battalion on the first day another important thing is I know  how to act like a vice commander e.g not minging on the radio and if I am chosen for ground command I know how to act as I have led multiple in the past. 

7. How often can you be Online?: Almost everyday and I have only taken 2 LOAs. (counting the 1 I am on right now) 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0 warnings and no sits against me.

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 minute ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good dude

Good Application

Shows Leadership 

Active

Qualified For the Job

Good luck

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

4 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good dude

Good Application

Shows Leadership 

Active

Qualified For the Job

Good luck

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

Major +Support

Great Leader
Good Application
Cares about his battalion
Really Active

Been a VCMDR before
Nice Bloke

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Applicant checklist:

Applicants must read all instructions for each section.

Record your username and password in a secure and easy-to-remember location.

Review your application carefully to make sure that the data is accurate.

Print your completed application for your records BEFORE delivering it to VMCAS. Do not send printed applications to VMCAS.

You must submit your VMCAS application and other application materials (3 eLors, Transcripts) to no later than September 15, 2020 @ 11:59PM, Eastern Time. No late documents are accepted.

Recommendations:

Be sure to register a minimum of three recommenders in the eLOR section as soon as you begin your application to allow the maximum time for recommenders to complete your letters of recommendation.

Be sure to verify that your recommenders have received the e-mail request and have submitted your recommendations.

VMCAS only accepts electronic recommendations submitted through the VMCAS Recommendation Portal.

Check the eLOR section to verify that your recommendations have been received by VMCAS.

Other Application Materials:

Send transcripts to VMCAS no later than September 15, 2020. Aim to send transcripts in earlier in order to allow time for verification.

Check each school's requirements regarding submitting test scores

Visit the web site for each designated college to obtain college-specific instructions.

Complete any supplemental applications and any supplemental fees (if required).

12 minutes ago, kristiyan said:

Applicant checklist:

Applicants must read all instructions for each section.

Record your username and password in a secure and easy-to-remember location.

Review your application carefully to make sure that the data is accurate.

Print your completed application for your records BEFORE delivering it to VMCAS. Do not send printed applications to VMCAS.

You must submit your VMCAS application and other application materials (3 eLors, Transcripts) to no later than September 15, 2020 @ 11:59PM, Eastern Time. No late documents are accepted.

Recommendations:

Be sure to register a minimum of three recommenders in the eLOR section as soon as you begin your application to allow the maximum time for recommenders to complete your letters of recommendation.

Be sure to verify that your recommenders have received the e-mail request and have submitted your recommendations.

VMCAS only accepts electronic recommendations submitted through the VMCAS Recommendation Portal.

Check the eLOR section to verify that your recommendations have been received by VMCAS.

Other Application Materials:

Send transcripts to VMCAS no later than September 15, 2020. Aim to send transcripts in earlier in order to allow time for verification.

Check each school's requirements regarding submitting test scores

Visit the web site for each designated college to obtain college-specific instructions.

Complete any supplemental applications and any supplemental fees (if required).

He spitting fax NGL

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Since Kev used to be one of IC's VCOMs, I believe I can give an accurate description on how Kev would perform as 501st VCOM

As Scorch Kev remained one of the most active ICs. He was always trying to improve things in and for IC. He was always mature and did his job well. I dont recall him EVER getting in trouble. When I asked for input on things he was one of if not the first to respond and always gave good feedback. Out of EVERY SINGLE IC VCOM that has served under me, Kev was the best. Get this man 501st VCOM so when the current COM leaves he can become COM. 501st couldnt be in better hands

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 6/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, TailoredBadger said:

Major +Support

Great Leader
Good Application
Cares about his battalion
Really Active

Been a VCMDR before
Nice Bloke

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 6/7/2020 at 12:44 AM, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good dude

Good Application

Shows Leadership 

Active

Qualified For the Job

Good luck

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently, however in the future we have agreed that you could make an excellent candidate.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• BadAim unlocked and locked this topic