Creamey's Security High Command Application

Creamey

In Game Name: Creamey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419318201

What is your current Rank: CPT

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: I do have experience in Command as I am already a CPT in Security as well as a Doctor in Medical. I have been in Security Command since 4/4/2020, and my dedication to the branch has not faltered. I have experienced myself with hosting off-meetings, mentoring NCOs, and building relationships with not just my fellow Command members, but also the rest of Security that I interact with on a daily basis. I am always keeping a keen eye out to ensure that those who rank below me stay in line. Additionally, I have become the RCFCO in Security and therefore now have gotten used to hosting a meeting every week. I know how to maintain and lead a branch because of this rank, and it has also given be even greater Command experience. I have been Medical Command since 5/16/2020 and have since then been maintaining activity and efficiency while maintaining my 2 Command positions. As a Doctor, I tend to oversee field work in D Block, as well as answer any questions that a Medic may have.

Date of when you first joined GENSEC: February 1st, 2020

How many Strikes do you have: Absolutely none across all branches.

What is your main goal of being GENSEC High Command: My main goal of being GENSEC High Command is to work towards improvement of the branch as a whole by implementing new and exciting ideas to the branch and giving Non-Command members a larger say in the changes that come to Security. I strive to do everything in my power to boost Security's activity, morale, and enjoyability by working with fellow Command and listening to what Non-Command members think about the more troublesome aspects of the branch.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: I believe there are many issues with the branch that I would do my absolute best to fix:
• Security Activity - This has been an issue for weeks now and has been a struggle to improve. As High Command, I would actively make suggestions on the forums and/or make changes to the Security SOP in an attempt to change some of Security's more minor functions. These suggestions would hopefully cause a greater appeal to the branch, and would thus lead Security to be more active in game. I would also raise the amount of pings per day from 2 -> 3, as well as possibly reduce the time between pings.
• Security Morale - It has recently come to my attention, as well as Command in other branches, that GENSEC has been struggling with their morale and self-confidence. Some of Security has been getting discouraged by breaches, raids, and riots, in which the opposing side seems to have the upper hand. To boost morale, I would make weekly reminders during meetings that Security can always get off their knees if they truly try and strive to improve. Additionally, I would push for reasonable and balanced buffs to Security (with D Class, CI, and SCPs well-being in mind), in order to increase self-confidence.
• Enlisted Performance - This is an issue that will almost always exist, but that doesn't mean it cannot be improved. To improve Enlisted performance, I would contact other DHFTO+ and work towards changing the training document to include trigger discipline to reduce crossfire, and expand on the golden rule of listening to higher ups, in an attempt to make sure Enlisted acknowledge, and are prepared to listen to orders given by their higher ups.
• Distractions - From time to time, I will see mainly Enlisted get distracted by D Class or prop mingeing which will lead to disorganization in D Block, and eventually the loss of D Block via riots, raids, or breaches. I would fix this by making weekly announcements regarding this issue during meetings as well as remind Command and NCOs to make sure Enlisted maintain good concentration.

What do you think of GENSEC ability to keep D block under control and what do you think can be improved: I think that GENSEC's ability to keep D Block under control is lacking greatly and can most definitely be improved if change is worked for. I think that GENSEC can improve on their tactics and positioning in D Block so as to greater defend D Block with the most efficiency and effectivity. We need to maintain a more calm demeanor as CI approach D Block, so that we can stand a better chance while defending from CI and D Class at the same time. Communication is another aspect that is lacking in D Block and a boost in communication would most certainly improve the productivity of keeping D Block under control. As many people have noticed, MTF Omi9 and occasionally Nu7 have to assist D Block quite often throughout the day. Improving our strategies and making use of skills that we are capable of using would allow us to defend D Block without the need for assistance, and would therefore provide a morale and confidence boost to GENSEC as a whole. Of course, D Block strategies would be implemented in trainings and PTs in order to boost Enlisted and NCOs performance on the job.

Why should we accept you in GENSEC High Command? (150 word minimum): I believe I should be accepted in GENSEC High Command because I am one of the most devoted and dedicated members of Security. I am always looking for ways to improve myself as well as improve the experience for my fellow players. I have a large amount of Command experience, provided by being in Security and Medical Command as well as achieving the rank of RCF Commander. I'm always friendly to players across the server no matter what branch they may be in, and am always doing everything in my power to improve relations between branches. Being in Medical Command allows me to assist in forming stronger bonds between Security and Medical as well as all of Utility. Although I initially did not reach Warrant Officer on my first application, I did not lose hope, but instead worked hard to prove myself as a worthy member of Command. As most of us know, Security has hit many bumps and road blocks in the past few weeks, but through it all, I remained just as devoted to Security as I have ever been, and did whatever I could to assist our branch. Additionally, I am a member of Event Team which has taught me how to use new powers with responsibility and care. I have utilized my position on Event Team to further boost enjoyability for branches, and give players an exciting experience. I have no doubt that my responsibility as a member of Event Team would carry over to a position within High Command. Finally, I maintain exceptional activity on the server, managing to balance my different jobs and providing players with the promotions they deserve. I understand that I am a CPT, and still a part of Low Command, but I believe I have the potential to be High Command, so I thank you for the opportunity. 

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

-Well written application

-Known member

-Does his job very well

Copied my HCMD color scheme ;))))

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support yet another great choice for high command Creamey is very active on the server and balances both his Medical and Security life very well, he's good with promotions choosing people who deserve it and taking us NCO's opinions into account, he's also not one to shy away from dishing out punishments, if he see's someone doing something wrong he'll quickly correct it, and finally, he's a great guy, enjoyable to be around and makes security a nicer place to spend our time.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

5 minutes ago, Security SFTO CPT Dread said:

+support 

- Creamey does an amazing job

- Creamey is a great guy and fun to be around

- the only reason I believe Creamey is SCMD is the fact that the applications never opened

• Like 1

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

MAJOR +SUPPORT

I've known Creamey ever since he was just a 2LT or 1LT, and I know he will do a great job in a high command position. He is dedicated, active and helpful to the branch he enjoys most (which is currently medical and security). During his time on the server, I've noticed that Creamey is very fun to hang around, either in a serious situation or just a fun, little situation. He is very likable from person to person and very helpful to people when it is necessary. Creamey have been on the server for quite some time now and I really believe he deserves a spot in high command. His attitude towards security really shines a spotlight in him as he genuinely cares about GENSEC and wants to further improves it. Furthermore, his application is phenomenal, which really sets him apart from other applicants. 

Personally, I know that Creamey will do just fine being a high command member, his activity, dedication and etc. will really brings GENSEC into a better spot where it is currently is. 

In conclusion, I really, really recommend Creamey for a spot in high command!

❤️

• Thanks 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

23 hours ago, Hope said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

I've known Creamey ever since he was just a 2LT or 1LT, and I know he will do a great job in a high command position. He is dedicated, active and helpful to the branch he enjoys most (which is currently medical and security). During his time on the server, I've noticed that Creamey is very fun to hang around, either in a serious situation or just a fun, little situation. He is very likable from person to person and very helpful to people when it is necessary. Creamey have been on the server for quite some time now and I really believe he deserves a spot in high command. His attitude towards security really shines a spotlight in him as he genuinely cares about GENSEC and wants to further improves it. Furthermore, his application is phenomenal, which really sets him apart from other applicants. 

Personally, I know that Creamey will do just fine being a high command member, his activity, dedication and etc. will really brings GENSEC into a better spot where it is currently is. 

❤️

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 6/6/2020 at 1:38 PM, Hope said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

❤️