Sinnik's application for HOS

Sinnik

14 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

I have no doubt that Sinnik is the Command member who will lead the branch into a new era. Ever since he has joined, he has shown nothing but full-blown passion for the branch and has shown unfaltering dedication. He deserves this position 110%.

Security SGT | JFTO

+Support

The only person I trust to lead all of GENSEC. Look no further.

Edited by Saiba

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

On 6/5/2020 at 9:36 PM, Neo said:

Haven't spoke to you once.
But heard you was chill.
+Support

Btw asking for promotions kinda cringe 👌

Edited by CookieHugger21
The message was pasted twice i just deleted the second one

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

On 6/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

I have no doubt that Sinnik is the Command member who will lead the branch into a new era. Ever since he has joined, he has shown nothing but full-blown passion for the branch and has shown unfaltering dedication. He deserves this position 110%.

I meant to post this earlier but I’m missing a chromosome and I accidentally put my comment under sixx’s . If anyone can “repair” gensec from its purge it’s sinnik. Not even trying to be nice the only thing wrong about you is your too easy on people who don’t deserve it. If someone repetitively fucks up you should take action. Besides that you are perfect especially for this position. 

+support 

the 5 months Ive been in GenSec, Ive never met someone with great leadership and such positivty of sinnik, hes showed maturity and is dedicated to his job. Hes been improving GenSec even more ever since he became DHOS.

Rejected from the gaminglight community