Handsome Jack Ban Appeals

(Gnome) Golum8D7

Steam name : (Gnome) Golum7D8

Ingame name:Handsome jack

Steam ID: 76561198452445647

Ban length: 3 days

Admin that banned me: TH3

Dispute:we were doing a Jack Riot and i was trying to stop a single person who kept trying to kill me. i accidentally placed the wrong size and did it again by habit of clicking right after pressing Q. if i cant get the full ban i would at least like a minimal of having a Ban Break, because tomorrow (6/6) at 7pm EST the italian goons and the Jacks are gonna do a massive riot and i don't want to miss it at all. so if there's anyway to move the rest of the ban to after the riot, it'd be great as a minimal help, but a full appeal would be great also im sorry if you tried to warn me and i left, i went to go play Battlefield 5 because the riot started to die, you can ask J02 or jack Spoder because they were playing with me

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

+support

i can confirm, he was in fact playing Battlefield 5 right after the riot died down. 

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Was at work before but basically here is what happened.

I was cloaked watching d block after causing chaos for security I took a break as there were a lot of D class Custom classes so I figured they had a chance without extra aid. I see 3 giant cube props get spawned in in a cluster of d class, and immediately they disappear. I saw the name of the person who spawned them in but figured it was a "mistake" and didn't do anything. During this time there were no rdm sits being called and the only issue seemed to be prop minging. I then saw him spawn the same 3 cubes along with an airplane before immediately removing them. Since I identified who it was I knew it was being done on purpose and since there were no staff sits being called about the supposed rdmer he allegedly was trying to stop I issued a warning for prop minging. He immediately disconnected after I issued the warning and having checked I knew he had a total of 3 warns for prop minging so he knew what not to do with props but still did it.

I decided to ban him for 3 days because of the 3 prop minge warnings along with the instantaneous dc.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

i can confirm, he was in fact playing Battlefield 5 right after the riot died down. 

What does that have to do with this?  -/+Support for reasons above and dispute.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Was at work before but basically here is what happened.

I was cloaked watching d block after causing chaos for security I took a break as there were a lot of D class Custom classes so I figured they had a chance without extra aid. I see 3 giant cube props get spawned in in a cluster of d class, and immediately they disappear. I saw the name of the person who spawned them in but figured it was a "mistake" and didn't do anything. During this time there were no rdm sits being called and the only issue seemed to be prop minging. I then saw him spawn the same 3 cubes along with an airplane before immediately removing them. Since I identified who it was I knew it was being done on purpose and since there were no staff sits being called about the supposed rdmer he allegedly was trying to stop I issued a warning for prop minging. He immediately disconnected after I issued the warning and having checked I knew he had a total of 3 warns for prop minging so he knew what not to do with props but still did it.

I decided to ban him for 3 days because of the 3 prop minge warnings along with the instantaneous dc.

-Support

Just wait the ban out

No way you spawned 6 cubes and a plane by mistake 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Just wait the ban out

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Just wait the ban out

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

5 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Just wait the ban out

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

What does that have to do with this?  -/+Support for reasons above and dispute.

Read the last part, its about that bonus LTAP bs

6 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Just wait the ban out

Hes justifying his last one it looks like. He admitted to spawning props. Also, if you'd read if, this ban appeal is important for all jacks because the goons and Jacks have something big happening today

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

Read the last part, its about that bonus LTAP bs

Hes justifying his last one it looks like. He admitted to spawning props. Also, if you'd read if, this ban appeal is important for all jacks because the goons and Jacks have something big happening today

Well, if he broke the rules, he should deal with it. Just because an event is happening doesn't mean he should be unbanned.
-Support.

• Like 2

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Well, if he broke the rules, he should deal with it. Just because an event is happening doesn't mean he should be unbanned.
-Support.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

@th3 After issueing the warning had you attempted to bring the person to a sit, TP to their position, or planned to issue a jail time of some sort prior to the individual disconnecting?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

@th3 After issueing the warning had you attempted to bring the person to a sit, TP to their position, or planned to issue a jail time of some sort prior to the individual disconnecting?

They left immediately after I issued the warning before it would have been possible for me to bring them to an admin room. I also resorted to a ban because of his previous warnings which told me it wasn’t his first or second time minging with props.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Denied

Due to my emergency leave I'm just now getting to be able to render a final decision here. While I do not find evidence to support a LTAP ban being issued based on no staff action had taken place to bring the player into a sit, multiple prop based offenses would warrant a ban length of three days. As such, this appeal is denied.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021