Walter's High Command Application

Elysian

In Game Name: Walter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124073933

What is your current Rank:CPT

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes i was high command on other SCP server a couple of years ago but it has since shut down.

Date of when you first joined GENSEC: Around 4 Months Ago

How many Strikes do you have: A perfect 0

What is your main goal of being GENSEC High Command: Help security to improve of some of its flaws and help it grow and become a better branch

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: I think current branch relations such as with research and utility, They are great assets to the foundation and we should treat them as such.

What do you think of GENSEC ability to keep D block under control and what do you think can be improved: Currently maintaining control of dblock is pretty bad because not many people are using comms or communicating such as saying where escaped scp's are or when large amounts of class-d's are going up the elevator or as such.

Why should we accept you in GENSEC High Command? (150 word minimum): 

Whenever i joined security I knew i wanted to make something of myself and work my way up and potentially, Be a high command member. I have and always loved helping people and if i become a high command member i would be open to more possibilities on how to help people. Every day i get on for around 3+ hours. I am also active as a SFTO. One thing i find important is getting the Gensec activity up so that we have a minimum of at least 7+ a day and i believe i can help that by hosting some pt's and or some events/activities if activity gets good enough. 

I won't say that i am perfect, I have made mistakes but i carried on and fixed them, I and hardworking and inspired by security. If there is ever a problem that needs to be fixed i will try my best it. I am captained and i think my actions should show that. To show my dedication and loyalty towards security and the other branches. When i first joined this server i had no idea what i was in for what i found was one of the best communities i have ever meet. The time i have been in this branched i learned how things ran and i got a understood how the facility worked. When i got WO from the start i knew this would be a challenge learning and becoming a good command member but because of my determination i believe i have ascended what was expected of me.

I knew this might be a challenge but all that i ask for is a chance.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

+support

This has my support wholeheartedly. He may be a CPT, but I truly believe that he is capable of becoming HCMD. Security needs a good leader, and there’s one right here.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 minutes ago, Killaz said:

+Support

Been working with this minge and actually really cares about security.

Might've even gotten MAJ if Lefty didn't join

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

i don't really see you much but that may just be a timezone difference problem

a thing to remember: Inactivity is a symptom of HCMD, not a bonus to get in

+/-Support

Edited by Ritz
  • Laughing 2

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

This has my support wholeheartedly. He may be a CPT, but I truly believe that he is capable of becoming HCMD. Security needs a good leader, and there’s one right here.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+support a very good command member, knows his rules and makes sure people follow them while making sure not to do it in a way that might make it boring

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+ Support 

Although he may be a little stubborn and hard to understand, I think he's ready for the next step in security and I know he cares deeply about security.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:10 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- staying twords + though. i do agree with everyone who said something above me that was a plus support. but my minus is mainly for you dont see eye to eye sometimes with others but thats on vary rare occasions. but other then that id still have a 99% plus support for this guy