Keypads. - Accepted

Neo

What you want to see?
More of these:
8abcf7e95dff3e2eff7dfae7b3795a37.png.b961a2212bfa1baddeb2cce5d6c7a79c.png
(And make these crackable with this addon).
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2019852698
And none of these:
cbe05ef42756e42430d6c99aa5d4ae9c.png.c8319ecc31fb3d1ef9751d31f4f2dc09.png

Why should we add it?
We all know the problems those keypads cause.

What are the advantages of having this?
Be allowed to walk past these without getting snagged onto them.

Who is it mainly for?
Everyone!

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

2 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

i die to that armoury keypad then the d-class or CI

Really they just need to remove the fencing and then you can crawl away.

2 hours ago, October said:

+support but can those be cracked (I’ve never tested it so I honestly don’t know). If they can I’d absolutely love to see them implemented. 

-/+Support for this reason.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support

I would love it but can it be cracked?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, TWIX said:

-support I'm pretty sure you can't crack those,but they could just come out with a fix though by turning off the keypads collision.

They cannot be cracked 

-Support

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

They cannot be cracked 

-Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

they can be hacked, the original creator of the addon has already created this, idk if it is on the server or not but there is a hacking device for them. +Support!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

4 hours ago, October said:

Ight I’m changing to -support since they can’t be cracked. I’d rather see SMT nocollide the keypads (tho I doubt you can since they probably would’ve already done that if you could. 

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

They cannot be cracked 

-Support

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

Really they just need to remove the fencing and then you can crawl away.

-/+Support for this reason.

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

-support I'm pretty sure you can't crack those,but they could just come out with a fix though by turning off the keypads collision.

+/-support

Might cause some confusion of which requires a keycard and which doesn’t, but then again people can adjust.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

13 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

they can be hacked, the original creator of the addon has already created this, idk if it is on the server or not but there is a hacking device for them. +Support!

This would take a lot of work to change especially  with CC’s. As a lot of CC’s have a keypad cracker or a pro keypad cracker. It would take wayyyy to much time to change out the keypad cracker.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Hello Neo,

I've been thinking about that for awhile but the better choice would just be to no-collide them. I have the same issue with getting stuck on the damn things to and it easily could be solved by them just being no-collided. No reason to change the keypad system really.

-support

You literally replace one line with the weapon in the Lua file lol, it’s not hard takes like 5 seconds for each CC. 

9 hours ago, TWIX said:

This would take a lot of work to change especially  with CC’s. As a lot of CC’s have a keypad cracker or a pro keypad cracker. It would take wayyyy to much time to change out the keypad cracker.

Edited by [GL] Ace

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

1 hour ago, [GL] Ace said:

You literally replace one line with the weapon in the Lua file lol, it’s not hard takes like 5 seconds for each CC. 

Still, you have to go to each and individual folder for the CC and replace it.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

3 hours ago, TWIX said:

Still, you have to go to each and individual folder for the CC and replace it.

I See where you are coming from, but from what I know all the jobs are in the same file all you have to do is CTRL+F, so that in itself is not a problem.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

16 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Neo,

I've been thinking about that for awhile but the better choice would just be to no-collide them. I have the same issue with getting stuck on the damn things to and it easily could be solved by them just being no-collided. No reason to change the keypad system really.

-support

Catsro said they do receive no colliding but it comes off frequently.

On 6/6/2020 at 3:50 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

They cannot be cracked 

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png