GENSEC resignation. Goodbye.

_Alpha_

Done honesty. The amount of stress for me and with the drama its too much to handle. Till we meet again.

Killaz - Best friend, love you.

Cryolast - You deserved better, you're a good friend too.

Sinnik - Good luck, You are great officer and dude.

APE - Better then you in mordhau, good luck on getting WO.

Drip - Memelord, love you too.

Camo - Legendary memelord.

Turnip - You're a god.

Beanz - Thank you for trying, good luck on URS.

Daedran - Best A1 boi, goodluck.

Turners, Six, Mini, Walter, Saiba, Creamey, Reaper, Tsuki, Bet, Eli - Good luck on GENSEC, you all made my time great, hopefully you guys make it farther then me, killaz, or cryolast can ever go.

GENSEC NCO's and enlisted -  Best branch always

You can count this as my leave from Gaminglight, for a while.

• Like 1

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

I hope you return one day, although you probably won't. Good luck on future endeavors.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

R.I.P

• Like 1

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

Hiiiiiiiiiiii, Alpha I am also sorry to see you go, I never talked you but what also happen was not right and unfair.

I hope you find peace, and JUSTICE.

THIS IS AN OUTCRY

• Like 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

ITS NOT APRIL FOOLS YET!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Good luck in life Alpha, hope to see you in the server again at some point

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.