Killaz’s Resignation

Killaz

Welp, the times come. This is my official resignation from the security branch. I most likely won't be back any time soon, but I guess shit happens. I leave on a two week LOA because mans got to make money to support his family. I come back and things are not right. Sorry for disappointing everyone.

Ignus - Bruh

Alpha - Good friend, kind of mingy

Cryolast - Will always be a MAJ

Rang - Promoted me to LCPL, kind of cringe

Cookie - Aw... Man

Sinnik - Congrats DHOS

Mind - How are you still here

Dread - Doesn't know what he's doing half the time

Mini - Inactive

Walter - 4 IQ kid

Turners - Any actually sane person

Saiba - I feel bad for you once you come back

Creamey - A good security officer follows good orders

Reaper - Has anger problems

Sixx - Also inactive

Eli - Bruh, this man just keeps on coming back

Chad Dickson - Not actually a chad

Poptarts -Thinks im a simp

Jack 2 - Bruh

Bael - Bael moment

Carl - Eg boy or eh boy, idk boy

Lee - Good person

Nebula - Bruh, I dont even know you that much, why are you here

Security - You were my friends and I'm sad that I let you down.

Everyone else - I don't feel like going on and on, so good luck

See ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJrEkTEkE4Q&list=PLSrGxfNqffFLQRv9FbizbNeYVt_Xpmju_&index=14&t=0s

Edited by Killaz
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

I'm really gonna miss you. Security won't ever be the same for me and many others. Good luck in future endeavors and come back whenever.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

What's happening now to Security command is insane and I hope the best for you.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Bruuhhh everyone leaving gensec thats god teir, Security is losing its pog command an its sad, Welp be safe dude 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

13 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

I'm really gonna miss you. Security won't ever be the same for me and many others. Good luck in future endeavors and come back whenever.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

Bruh you give me a promo then leave bruh why

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

Gonna miss you Killaz, you were a great HOS and I wish you luck

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Killaz, it was a pleasure working with you for the past couple of months. Security will absolutely not be the same without you at the helm. Also, don't worry, I'll continually annoy you if I never need help with something. 🙂

• Like 1

You didn't let anyone done expect me! I AM NOT INACTIVE  😡 but you was a great HOS. Forever number 1 in my heart 😉

Also Rust is still cringe

I am keeping the done part ):<

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.