Cryolast's Resignation

Cryolast

Hi  everyone,

I've been with security for over a year now and have seen this branch grow and evolve. Though no matter what I try to do to improve myself and this branch, it doesn't seem to be enough. I've been MAJ 4 times now and I don't see the point of trying anymore. Yes, this branch is will always be in my heart as a platform and I've met a lot of friends on but if I'm never going to progress I don't see a point. I've had such a good time on this server but I think I am going to find something else to spend my time on.

There's been a lot of people that I have met and had fun with but these are the people who have especially made my time favorable:

Rang: My first ever experience with you was when I was SO and you hosted a meeting as HOS and I had no clue what you were saying due to your mic quality. Going to miss you 🙂

Matricies: you have always been a really good leader and I really hope you make it even further in this server.

All my past HOS: (Rang, Mat, War gamer, Krafty, Twosix) You guys were so fun to get to know and even if most of you don't play on this server anymore I hope you guys are all doing well

Killaz: I don't have a big forehead. That's you.

JJWICK: Your uh oh stinky jokes got old really fast lol

Jared Fogle and Canned Bread: You guys were my first close friends on this server and Im finally joining   you at the farm

Sinnik and alpha: Good luck, you'll need it.

Mind Stone: Woof | good bye my friend

My command: I really hope security get's better and you guys are responsible for this. Make me proud

All of utilty high command: Jesus christ guys

Giovanni, Rektify, and Daedran: You guys were pretty cool mtf to minge around with

Jack: I swear to god if you join and leave the ts one more time...

There were lots of people that also helped me have a good time but I can't remember the rest of you all.

Peace,

Demoted DHOS Cryolast

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Bruhhhh  no we are losing cryo aswell? Thats a Mega F in the chat boys, Man we will miss you dude, Be safe broski

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

I'm really gonna miss you Cryolast. You were DoURS material in my opinion.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Cyrolast, Im so sorry to see you go within Gensec. What has happen was unfair and not right. Thank you for being a friend. I hope to see you around.

May you have/find peace.

THIS IS AN OUTCRY

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

Just now, Dr. Lee said:

Cyrolast, Im so sorry to see you go within Gensec. What has happen was unfair and not right. Thank you for being a friend. I hope to see you around.

May you have/find peace.

THIS IS AN OUTCRY

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Well hope you had fun as being DHOS

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

Noooooo
Gonna miss you Cryo, good luch with future endavours.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Damn, you we're a great DHOS in my eyes. I hope to still see you around the community- 😞

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

You were one of the most active HCMD members ive seen. Its sad that this is happening, best of luck Cryo I hope to see you around someday.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Cryolast, you were literally the most active HCMD I know, I cannot believe you are leaving GENSEC and maybe the server entirely.

I really, really hope you stick around the community and maybe, continue your path in research. Thank you, cryolast for every thing you did to GENSEC.

osu! achiever? I don't know