Trial Moderator Application - ZetaBrace - Denied

NetworkParadox

What is your in-game name?:
ZetaBrace

What is your steam name?:
ZetaBrace

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:455778278

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a community staff member here a long time ago. I've also been a community enforcer in countless other communities in and out of Garrys Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

May 3rd, 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

5/9/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Level 68, Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

14 [Keep in mind this is in the span of 13 months and when I was still learning]

image.png.6996cae720c60d16e5b5e861676d7ac6.png

Have you donated?

Yes, with the Gold rank and several other items such as the Falcon, SCP Pack and MTF Pack.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I deserve the Trial Moderator rank because of my dedication to this community. Since my plans for Event Team have failed, moving to Staff will be a great step forward in order to improving my reputation and server quality. I will enforce all rules as they are written, as I have reread them several times since my last warning. I understand, I'm going to get alot of negative feedback from people who wont even read my staff application because they just don't want me in a position of authority. However, I can assure the community no matter how doubtful they are that I am capable of being an effective and efficient member of the Staff team. I've worked for many months in this community, making friends and enemies alike. Rising up the ranks of other departments and exploring new opportunities. After these few months I've decided to apply to staff a bit later than what my Restriction allowed. I have only the best intentions for this community. I don't mind being closely monitored, but I will prove everyone wrong by being a great part of the staffing team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this situation, I would review the evidence of the Mass RDM. Whether it be logs or recording, if I consider the evidence as valid the player would be punished accordingly. Since the player is not compliant and continiously disrespecting me or any other member of the community, they would be promptly remove as per the handbook given to me for the specified amount of time for Mass RDM and Player/Staff disrespect.

Overall, I would remain calm and treat the player with respect and disengage the situation if possible before warning them for diss. I understand people have frustrating days, and don't want to punish them for it unless they refuse to comply.

NOTE: When -supporting my app, please be respectful. Reasons are not required per forum rules, but would be a nice touch.

Edited by NetworkParadox

The last question doesn’t go into detail on what to do. It just says you would give them the punishment not specifying what you would do in the sit or the specific punishment you are to give alongside the warn.

You have been disrespectful and you still are and have been blacklisted from E11 for the second time and have been removed from countless branches for the same.

You have a big attitude problem and command people who you shouldn’t be and have an argument problem.

14 warns is a bit too much 

The one improvement is your suggestions but the negatives eclipse this one positive 

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

51 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

The last question doesn’t go into detail on what to do. It just says you would give them the punishment not specifying what you would do in the sit or the specific punishment you are to give alongside the warn.

You have been disrespectful and you still are and have been blacklisted from E11 for the second time and have been removed from countless branches for the same.

You have a big attitude problem and command people who you shouldn’t be and have an argument problem.

The one improvement is your suggestions but the negatives eclipse this one positive 

-Support

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

53 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

54 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Support

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

14 warns

and you have caused problems in branches

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

15 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

osu! achiever? I don't know

19 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

19 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

On 6/5/2020 at 6:04 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

On 6/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

23 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

14 warns

and you have caused problems in branches

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

14 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

image.thumb.png.4cc62498298b73f783bbe4592c2c2eb3.png

HUGE -Support

No way

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png