2-3 life suggestion - Denied

~ vσxιs ~

What you want to see? - The amount of departments in general that someone should allowed to be in. 

Why should we add it? - It helps reduce the stress and struggle of activity in departments and helps keep a better flow of who is where at any given point.

What are the advantages of having this? - Being in 2 main departments (1 primary | 1 secondary) benefits greatly due to the fact that people are a lot easier to keep track of in terms of activity, strikes, etc. A lot of people are in multiple departments and it really begins to get confusing on who is where at any given point. Things such as Crim, and PD wouldn't really have an effect on this (or FBI considering its a Donator based department. But would apply if they wish to pursue places within that department). Also reduces the amount of communication that is necessary to other places that if one person was removed from 1 department, then 4 to 5 other deparment heads wouldnt have to be notified of one of their members being removed. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

I don't really want to be limited to how many departments I want to be in because I'm probably in them for a reason.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
53 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

I don't really want to be limited to how many departments I want to be in because I'm probably in them for a reason.

-Support

I don't really see the benefit of this (or the negative outweighs the positive.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

- Support 

This has never really been an issue reported by command or players, if a person is in multiple departments and has a problem keeping activity/attending meetings/etc, that is on them. They shouldn't be limited to how many departments they can join. 

Also agree what Jayden said.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support sorry boo but this isnt a problem with departments this is a problem with the person applying  for all these departments  and not being active      i'd say  maybe give  the person a talking to   and tell them they are at risk of being removed  etc 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support 

This has never really been an issue reported by command or players, if a person is in multiple departments and has a problem keeping activity/attending meetings/etc, that is on them. They shouldn't be limited to how many departments they can join. 

Also agree what Jayden said.

- Support 

whenever a person decides to join a bunch of departments they also take a responsibility upon themselves to make sure they are active in those departments. Limiting people on how many departments they join will not only cause departments to have player shortages but also cause people to lose interest in the server, since they only get to play as 1 or 2 jobs which gets super repetitive. Therefore, having the option to switch to another job when one gets boring is what keeps players on the server and having fun.

Edited by richp90xxx

PD Major, EMS Captain

+support 

while many point out that this might cause an imbalance I personally think that it won’t. We have this in place on SCP-RP and it helps with activity for branches. In the beginning it might cause a slight imbalance, but I believe it will balance out and then each department will see a boost in activity. Now, there would also need to be smaller parts such as being below the rank of MSGT doesn’t count as taking up a life in regular PD or other small things like that. 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor