Kami- Amaterasu's Goodbye

Kami- Amaterasu

Hope you succeed in  in better endeavors 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Fuck. Im crying

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Ma’am,

I hope this message finds you well, I’m sad to hear of your resignation.  I’m going to miss you, and I hope you enjoyed your time in CI.  You were a great member of R&D command, and I want to let you know that you’ll always be welcome back in CI.  I apologize for the formality of this message, but as this is one of the last times I get to send you a formal message I must keep it as such.  I will finish by saying giving you a piece of advice that I hold dear, do what you want to do and look forward earnestly to the future. 

Your humble servant,

October

Is very sad

2 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Comrade- My little star in the night. Don’t be discouraged alright? I know for damn well I’ll miss fucking with you but doesn’t mean I won’t be able to hop on and raid or watch you interrogate someone. You helped me a lot through my shit and assisted me in making an SOP and all that stuff. I know when you get up there you’ll do great for RND command.

Can we agree to keep our mind out of the gutters, yeah?

• Like 1

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

4 minutes ago, Droz(Fish) said:

Can we agree to keep our mind out of the gutters, yeah?

I AM SAD

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

CRINGE

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Sad to see you go, good luck on future endeavors!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

10 hours ago, Rabbit said:

>.< that feeling when you have to find some one else to pick on..........

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING YOU'LL STILL FIND A WAY TO PICK ON ME

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK