Handsome Jack Ban Appeal pt 3 (actually in SCPRP this time lol)

J0LT

steam name: (gnome) Golum8d7

ingame name: Handsome Jack

Steam ID: 76561198452445647

Ban length: around 3 days (only said 2 days cause thats what he said yesterday, i didnt know when he was banned exactly)

admin that banned you: LooperOfTrash/TH3

reason: Prop Minging

dispute: someone was trying RDM everyone, so handsome tried to trap him in a prop to stop him and tell him not to. but the RDM'r called an admin on  him. but the reason this is so urgent is because the Jacks have a group riot with the Italian Goons before his ban time ends, and i'd like him to be there so he can be promoted in the Jack Land. (yes this was writen by someone else, J02 to be exact, but he didnt know how to appeal bans so i did it for him =))

ps. hes still banned heres the proof

Annotation 2020-06-05 175228.png

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, Rangiatea said:

dude just have him appeal it, he has to put the final appeal through anyway

what now?

• Like 1

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

what now?

If this gets accepted, HE has to goto the ban panel and click "appeal" for his ban you cant do that so maybe he should write these appeals

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

understood, i will remind him

• Like 1

spacer.png

Was at work before but basically here is what happened.

I was cloaked watching d block after causing chaos for security I took a break as there were a lot of D class Custom classes so I figured they had a chance without extra aid. I see 3 giant cube props get spawned in in a cluster of d class, and immediately they disappear. I saw the name of the person who spawned them in but figured it was a "mistake" and didn't do anything. During this time there were no rdm sits being called and the only issue seemed to be prop minging. I then saw him spawn the same 3 cubes along with an airplane before immediately removing them. Since I identified who it was I knew it was being done on purpose and since there were no staff sits being called about the supposed rdmer he allegedly was trying to stop I issued a warning for prop minging. He immediately disconnected after I issued the warning and having checked I knew he had a total of 3 warns for prop minging so he knew what not to do with props but still did it.

I decided to ban him for 3 days because of the 3 prop minge warnings along with the instantaneous dc.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

14 minutes ago, th3 said:

Was at work before but basically here is what happened.

I was cloaked watching d block after causing chaos for security I took a break as there were a lot of D class Custom classes so I figured they had a chance without extra aid. I see 3 giant cube props get spawned in in a cluster of d class, and immediately they disappear. I saw the name of the person who spawned them in but figured it was a "mistake" and didn't do anything. During this time there were no rdm sits being called and the only issue seemed to be prop minging. I then saw him spawn the same 3 cubes along with an airplane before immediately removing them. Since I identified who it was I knew it was being done on purpose and since there were no staff sits being called about the supposed rdmer he allegedly was trying to stop I issued a warning for prop minging. He immediately disconnected after I issued the warning and having checked I knew he had a total of 3 warns for prop minging so he knew what not to do with props but still did it.

I decided to ban him for 3 days because of the 3 prop minge warnings along with the instantaneous dc.

he left after the warning??? thats not LTAP if he got warned

• Like 1

spacer.png

yeeeeaaaaa how is it leave to avoid punishment if he was already punished? that don't make much sense to me, also with the cubes i wasn't there but i'm guessing that you mean the ones that are white and made up of smaller squares? if so then those are really difficult to tell the size of on the prop menu they all look at most average size but when spawned in they're fuckin huge, the plain ican't speak for but maybe it was a misclick and he was trynna span a smaller box thing? might be wishful thinking, but it might've been the case.

• Like 2

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

23 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

he left after the warning??? thats not LTAP if he got warned

The fact that he immediately left after being punished simply factored into me banning him for 3 days to reflect the previous punishments he had received (The three prop minging warns). I'm not trying to imply he only got banned because he disconnected as he still was going to get banned regardless.

13 minutes ago, Meridian said:

yeeeeaaaaa how is it leave to avoid punishment if he was already punished? that don't make much sense to me, also with the cubes i wasn't there but i'm guessing that you mean the ones that are white and made up of smaller squares? if so then those are really difficult to tell the size of on the prop menu they all look at most average size but when spawned in they're fuckin huge, the plain ican't speak for but maybe it was a misclick and he was trynna span a smaller box thing? might be wishful thinking, but it might've been the case.

The cubes were massive and he spawned three of them in a row, twice. This to me establishes that it was not a misclick after he did it for the second time after I chose to not punish him for the first time. He also spawned an airplane prop during the second time which is the instance that I chose to punish him for. I have since blacklisted the massive cube to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Alright, so if he was getting shot at, I doubt he would've taken the time to make sure he wasn't picking the smaller size, especially considering how similar they look, i can't speak for the plane but the cubes may have been in self defense and panic. Is there a way we can check logs for this? or do they get deleted regularly or something, because this could help provide some backstory to this from handsome jacks side.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Lets bring it to the one handsome actually made.

• Like 1

spacer.png