Handsome Jack Ban Appeal

J0LT

steam name: (gnome) Golum8d7

ingame name: Handsome Jack

Steam ID: 76561198452445647

Ban length: around 2 days

admin that banned you: LooperOfTrash

reason: Prop Minging

dispute: someone was trying RDM everyone, so handsome tried to trap him in a prop to stop him and tell him not to. but the RDM'r called an admin on  him. but the reason this is so urgent is because the Jacks have a group riot with the Italian Goons before his ban time ends, and i'd like him to be there so he can be promoted in the Jack Land. (yes this was writen by someone else, J02 to be exact, but he didnt know how to appeal bans so i did it for him =))

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

quite a harsh punishment for prop minge but i want to know who is looperoftrash and hear their POV.

also i wasnt their for any of this, this is just what he told me in discord, dont quote me on it lol

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Jakub said:

quite a harsh punishment for prop minge but i want to know who is looperoftrash and hear their POV.

th3 if im not mistaken 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

2 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

th3 if im not mistaken 

bruh okay so im talking to him in discord and he said yeah TH3 on game idk where he got that first one

spacer.png

1 minute ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

bruh okay so im talking to him in discord and he said yeah TH3 on game idk where he got that first one

I think thats his steam name

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

3 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

How long ago was this ban administered?

he says it was wednsday

spacer.png

its Friday, which means the ban has passed due to it only being two days.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"