STEAM_0:1:455778278

What is your ULX Rank?:
Gold/Level 67

What is your RP Rank?:
Experienced Researcher

What is your timezone?:
EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 
I was part of the Event Team here about a year ago. I made quality events which most people enjoyed, and were involved.

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):
Over the span of over a year, 14 warnings.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I should be allowed to become an Event Team Member because I want to support this community. I know I haven't shown that in the past, but I'm ready to finally move on and take my final step to proving my self worth to this community. I made mistakes, and I learned from them. I want to help and serve this community by creating and planning high-quality events for everyone to enjoy. I know not everyone here likes me, but I can do alot for this community and turn the tables. I've studied the SCP Lore over a span of 4 years. I know how to make unique events that will involve everyone and possibly have not been seen before. I made do mass breach events for the entertainment of everyone once in a while, but I can bring so much more to the table. With custom builds, teams, ideas, and introductions into the world of the SCP Foundation, I can make myself a very valuable asset to the Event Team and the community overall. I've been a member of the Event Team before, and I never once abused my powers and anyone can vouch for that whether they like me or not. I can be trusted with the power and tools given to me in order to make quality events, and now I can be trusted to keep loyal to this community.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Besides the typical mass breach events (which even then, I could spice up with lore and different outcomes), I have an idea to introduce a new group of interest for events. This GOI will be named the black hand, a group of military operatives created in 2001 after the Foundation conducted a raid on a blacksite belonging to them. Originally, the Black Hand was unaware of the existance of the Foundation until the raid. They would find and capture anomalies and other valuable items to create and fund weapons for their resistance. The Black Hand wants to resist against government and their accused corruption around the world, and planned to set a war from it.

However, the Foundation was made aware of The Skeleton Key being in this groups possession. The Foundation conducted a raid with MTF Delta-5 and stole the anomaly back into their custody. The Black Hand suffered losses then, but discovered a true treasure trove of weaponize anomalies in Site-5. The Black Hands goal will be to capture these weaponized anomalies to use against their fight in the resistance. The Black Hand knows little to nothing about what Site-05 holds, so they'll have to send a trained saboteur to rig and discover more about the SCPs this facility holds. This Saboteur will report back to the Black Hand to organize a full-on raid if they are successful, and will attempt to release or capture several SCPs. However if the Saboteur fails and is discovered, The Black Hand will not be able to raid and will have to send another spy in the future.

I like to make events with several possible outcomes depending on player choices.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
SCP-049 is a favourite amongst many. I favour SCP-049, closely followed by SCP-096, because of his calm nature and understanding of something which humans can't see. SCP-049 is calm, collected, and not a typical monster that will kill everything on sight. He has purpose, reasoning, and lore which is why I favour him.

Edited by NetworkParadox

BIG -SUPPORT.

Mega toxic and two faced would never trust you with any moderation powers.

unknown.png

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

BIG -SUPPORT.

sorry chief, -support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

27 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

-Support

Extremely Toxic (I have screenshots)

Has been blacklisted from E11 multiple times

Has been staff restricted

Would not be a fit member of ET

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

32 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

-Support

also, you have overwhelming confidence in your knowledge of SCPs. 1-10: 10= you know every SCP, GOI, & Tale

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

BIG -SUPPORT.

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Giovanni said:

-Support

-Support  Also, who are you? I've been extremely active these past few weeks, and I have not seen you once. Also 14 warnings over a year? That's ~1 warning a month for a whole year..

Please no.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

DENIED

While you are not Staff Restricted, you are still Event Team restricted permanently. Don't bother appealing that.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic