Mike's Transfer from E11. My Goodbye to Epsilon-11.

[GL] Mike

Hey guys its me. Now I know you may be looking at this and saying. "please say its fake" and its not. Im sorry I am leaving all of you but I've decide to take my place elsewhere on the server. I am sorry I decided to do this and Im leaving my home branch for some where else. You will still see me around just not here. As im writing this Im tearing up thinking of all the amazing moments E11 has given me.  I have a few people to thank for this:

Giovanni - Run this branch for me you can and will do it alright? 🙂

Curtis - Fight Zeus for that COL spot ok? You will always be a Jr High Command.

Zeus - You too Fight Curtis for COL and I hope you last longer than I do.

Danny - I idolized you so get more active ok?

Special - Good job now stay active

Jay and Mateo - You both have so much potential keep fighting hard for me.

Enlisted - You are the backbone of activity stay that way and be active!!!

NCO's - Train them RCT's and Recommend people for promotions, MSGT's Apply for command!

Omi-9 - Stay alive the foundation needs you to fight those CI and Class-D

Everyone else - You are the reason I am here today please keep this great branch up!

If you are wondering I am transferring to Nu-7 and thats because I wanna help everywhere it's needed. Omicron-9 and Epsilon-11 are doing good and Nu-7 has their moments but I wanna make it better so please forgive me for leaving you all alone! But Giovanni and the next COL will aid you through this so please stay active for them!

Sincerely -
Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 Colonel Mike 248M.

P.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SwKjxUl1HQ  🙂

I mean im still gonna be seeing the cutie SO ITS ALL GOOD LOL

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox They have entered the facility and they divide into groups of three Dedicated to the foundation Killing any D-class without hesitation Run, if you see one They carry a machine gun Under shot, well do not freeze But don't forget the SCP's You are almost there one versus nine, it is not fair Oh, no, you're hit! Use a medikit Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

when you read a resignation post and they don't mention you.

hsemw1i7.png

honestly though

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox They have entered the facility and they divide into groups of three Dedicated to the foundation Killing any D-class without hesitation Run, if you see one They carry a machine gun Under shot, well do not freeze But don't forget the SCP's You are almost there one versus nine, it is not fair Oh, no, you're hit! Use a medikit Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox Oh my god! A mobile task force squad That no one stops It is the nine tailed fox

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job