Should MJTHEOG become LT (Lieutenant)

MJTHEOG

Should MJTHEOG become LT (Lieutenant)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to a LT (Lieutenant)

• YES!
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT (Lieutenant)

In-Game Name: SM MJTHEOG 1A38

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:526631405

Current Rank: SM 

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 1 or 2 months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0  https://imgur.com/Dv5xTeb

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Why I think I should become a LT is because Ever since school has been out due to COVID-19 I have been able to increase my activity a lot and plus I am dedicated to the Police Department I go to most of the meetings I am professional at all times and i am very serious I help anyone who needs it I train cadets and i try to teach the cadets a bit more than they need to know (How to drive ect. also do the same for OFCs) the plus I am friendly to everyone i meet and I know a little bit about being a officer because my cousin in the police force. He let me in his cop car it was the the beautiful Crown Victoria and let me blare the siren and I know how to handle different situations too. Over all  I personally thing I will be a great addition to low command!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes    

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

+/- Support

Recently I haven't seen you on PD much. I usually see you on FBI and stuff. If your activity could increase I would definitely +Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

Recently I haven't seen you on PD much. I usually see you on FBI and stuff. If your activity could increase I would definitely +Support

If activity is better it would be a +Support for me.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

15 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

I agree with above! When I do see you on, you do a amazing job! But you have been active on other units way more. We like having you on PD. Like to see you more!

On 6/4/2020 at 10:43 PM, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 6/4/2020 at 10:43 PM, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

You are a good officer and you know what you are doing but I haven't seen you on PD all too much.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander