Tayson Terry's COL Application

Tayson Terry

Should i be a COL  

9 members have voted

1. 1. application pole

• yes
    • no

·       Rank You are Applying For: (COL)

·       In-Game Name: Tayson Terry 

·       SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

·       Current Rank: (MAJ)

·       How long have you been in your current rank?: 9 weeks 

·       What timezone are you in?: Mountain Standard Time

·       How many Warns do you have?: 0

·       Permission: Matthew 

·       Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

Application outline

1 is a greeting 

2 what i do around PD 

3 my activity

4 my reputation 

5 my skills 

6 end  

1. Hi firstly I would like to say thank you for actually reading my application because most people will just copy and paste whatever somebody else says now said that I feel that I am ready for Colonel and I hope you feel the same way and I’m really excited to see what people think and what they feel

2.     What I do around the police department: I am really great with the people of our department. I know them all and I feel I have a good relationship with most if not all of the PD members. I’m really great at doing whatever is needed from hosting meetings and helping out  new CDT’s. I am very aware of the police department rules and regulations as well as the ones associated with the server. And I love to help all members of the PD. I am great with other things to like 10-80s bank raids and I am also good at making sure our PD members are heading on the right track I’m not too strict nor too easy I will not mass promote or demote them I will provide a disciplinary actions that aren’t too strict or too easy I feel that I’m fair and just with everything that I do and I feel I pick the skills up from being an admin on the server

3.     My activity: my activity is really good. I am on nearly every day for two or more hours. I am active on the discord server. seeing what’s going on there and even on forms. I try to read all the messages that come through on Discord just trying to keep up with what’s going on on the server. I also like to read through all the forms post to see what changes may be implicated or who is applying for Lt etc. now my activity is consistent there may be some weekends I take off but then I try to make up those hours on the weekdays and if I can I will slip in stop by and say hi just even if it’s for a little bit just to kind of see what’s going on I’m always trying to be on the server as much as I possibly can within reason for what’s going on in my personal life  hey I may even be on right now if I am come by talk to me and let’s have a bit of a chat I love talking with everybody on the server

4.     My reputation on the server: I feel that I have a great reputation on the server I feel I have a good relationship with most of The people on the server. I feel that I am fair to everybody that gets arrested by me and I feel  my relationship with all the people on the server including the new ones who may not know the MOTD to the old ones who I have had a long lasting relationship with is great. There may be some ups in there may be some downs but I feel most my interactions are positive. And if there’s ever an issue with somebody on the server I work my hardest to try and resolve it to help the community be a better place. And I feel very passionate about the server about the things I do on the server and I care deeply about the server and what I do for the police department, it is important to me and that is why I put so much time into it and so is Colonel that’s very important to me as well and I would love to make it up to high command one day the. server is a part of me and I really enjoy it and all of the people on it.

5.     My skills: I am in a lot of departments on the server. Ranging from State, PD,EMS and ARU. I’m even a admin on the server again to help it be a better place and get rid of the people who really are trying to not role-play and really trying to tear down the server. Like I said I am very familiar with what the police department regulations are. And I believe I am fairly good at all RP situations ranging from a bank raid to a simple traffic stop. And with all of the old and the new departments i have been in i have acquired a amazing skill set i have been on multiple  tac teams ARU, SRT,SWAT and other department like  , ems fr, fbi ss and Evan state now with all of that training and knowledge i feel like i am ready for COL. And I always use my skills that I have acquired from those departments. With all that knowledge I know  what should and shouldn’t be done and I feel like I know most of everything on the server so I feel like I am great at  helping people even if somebody that’s on swat asked me a question I can typically answer that because I know cause I’ve personally been on swat and I feel with that knowledge it makes me a great candidate for a Colonel             

6.     Thank you for me reading my application and not glossing over it like I said now I feel like I’m ready for Colonel I hope you feel the same way please be honest if you feel something say it don’t just copy and paste what somebody else thinks I want to know peoples true thoughts even if their negative please if you don’t think I’m ready for Colonel tell me I won’t be upset at you but the only reason I’m posting this is cause I feel I’m ready if you don’t feel the same way please share and again thank you

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

13 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+Support

- Mature

- Semi-Active

- Knows the Rules

- Application Was Kinda Confusing

Overall Good Luck Tayson Terry

I'm going to +support it as your activity has been improving

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

6 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support

Tayson is active and professional on the job. I feel that he is ready for this position.

when I was a LT I saw great things from tayson 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 6/5/2020 at 12:18 AM, TheDerick said:

+Support

- Mature

- Active

- Knows the Rules

- Application Was Kinda Confusing

Overall Good Luck Tayson Terry

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

35 minutes ago, Solomonnew said:

+ Support 

Mature

friendly

great command member

pretty active

good luck

Definitely ready for Colonel, good luck!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander