501st Vice Commander Jinzans Commander Application

jinzan7683

Should i become Commander of the 501st  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Commander

• Yes (Why?)
    • No (Why?)

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) : 501st Vice Commander Jinzan

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st (Vader’s Fist)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become commander of the 501st Because I have so many plans for the battalion that I want to achieve as the commander alongside my SNR Commander to make the 501st one of if no the best battalion on the server. Some plans are to Remake documents and maximize info for all 501st to be able to obtain, Work with the battalion and other battalions also so they can share ideas and voice their opinions so we can plan for the future of the 501st Battalion and Gaming light as a whole. I also want to fill out 501sts roster with active and mature people, and get it as active as possible but first for that to happen I would work on fun things to do throughout the day to give 501st and anyone else something to do I believe by holding private missions and sims with a few people at a time would make them feel welcome and would help boost the player base of the whole server not just the 501st. Of Course, 501st is my main focus but I believe a Secondary focus should always be to help every battalion not just yourself.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I Have About 850 hours worth of playtime on this server and plan to keep racking those numbers up.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Commander in my eyes is to be active with the community show and teach great leadership to aspiring officers and NCOs. As well as Lead and help with anyone’s problems may it be not knowing what to do for there future in their respected battalion or it may be helping them when they don’t know their battalions COC or rules to the full extent which you should go out of your way to teach or get them help with instead of yelling and getting mad at them. It may even be something as simple as there lost and need help in which case take them and anyone else who is lost on a quick tour to show them the ropes. The other purpose of a Commander is to be able to think on the fly and take over any situation and attack an issue with full positivity and with the best plan that comes to mind, A Commander should never second guess himself and should always believe in his plan.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a Commander for the fact that I have built up what I think is a great reputation on this server, I have also Sworn to a lot of possessions that you have to be trusted to get such as my current rank as VCMDR and my staff ranks that I have obtained. I also believe I have shown my maturity on this survey by dealing with stuff with staff and as Vice Commander, I have been trusted by people to make on the fly decisions about players in other battalions that have been failing to do their jobs Either by giving them warnings or in some rare cases removed them on behalf of the commander of that branch when they were to busy to do it and it had to be dealt with fast.

7. How often can you be Online? : Right now I can be active but during about ⅔ of this summer, I will be absent from game but will be able to communicate over discord and be active with document meetings and with my battalion outside of the game. As well as I may be able to get on the game a few times and after summer I will become fully active again and will be on almost every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warning on Gaming light and plan to keep it that way.

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

+Support! 

-Mature
-Has Experience
-Chill dude
-Always up to date
-Knows what he's doing

(I accidentally voted no, forgive me) 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Support! 

-Mature
-Has Experience
-Chill dude
-Always up to date
-Knows what he's doing

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+ Support 

- Has proven dedicated to the battlion

- mature and nice

- Overall I trust him to be my commander

- 501st ARC CPT Blizzard 1049

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+/- Support

With all do respect, you need to be more helpful in game and overall. Also, if your going to be absent for 2/3 of the Summer, I need someone to help me in game too. Personally, I need a Vice Commander and or Commander who can help me at all times. I believe Commander wouldn't be the best choice at this point in time as you overall just need to be more productive and helpful. I suggest waiting till the end of the summer but I'm not in charge of that.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

14 minutes ago, Pentagon said:

+/- Support

With all do respect, you need to be more helpful in game and overall. Also, if your going to be absent for 2/3 of the Summer, I need someone to help me in game too. Personally, I need a Vice Commander and or Commander who can help me at all times. I believe Commander wouldn't be the best choice at this point in time as you overall just need to be more productive and helpful. I suggest waiting till the end of the summer but I'm not in charge of that.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU