Zone mac10 on 343

Jack II

Your in game name: Not my evidence, Rig Unit 4232 Jack

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:127963272

The player's in game name: Morgan Freeman From Halflife

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:81732935

What did the player do: Buy a gun from armory on SCP 343, he knew what he was doing but he still broke a rule from MOTD.

Evidence (required):image.thumb.png.018be47f256acd3e1c1b3898eba4f4d8.png234941110_Zoneplayerreport.thumb.PNG.23871245cac59267a02f9da587668654.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: 

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support 

He clearly knew what he did,  there should be no reason why 343 should have any weapons what so ever, so for him to have a MAC-10 is unbelievable.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

1 minute ago, October said:

+support 

my only issue is that I don’t see conclusive evidence to prove that it’s Zone, but if it is him he deserves a warn. 

image.png.c2f11f6e6b27f6d1b2b2355e50f88967.pngprofile picture

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

Extremely obvious that he’s holding the MAC-10. Also you can tell it’s Zone from the picture. Or just check the Steam ID.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lee said:

+support 

He clearly knew what he did,  there should be no reason why 343 should have any weapons what so ever, so for him to have a MAC-10 is unbelievable.

Its disappointing and sad that, someone who know the rules of the server break a rule +support.

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Lee said:

+support 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Extremely obvious that he’s holding the MAC-10. Also you can tell it’s Zone from the picture. Or just check the Steam ID.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway