TurdBerglar

Should I be a LT?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a LT

Rank You are Applying For:LT

In-Game Name: Jack Bauer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91673866

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: It has been a very long time, a very long time.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): If there is one thing I have been taught in my major, it was to always be honest when submitting your application. That's usually because a lie detector comes in at the end lol. But the real question is, why should I be a lieutenant, right? The reason why I should be  Lieutenant is because, well, I am a former command member for the Police Department.  I was a Captain before I have decided to go play different video games. I have been former dispatch command, I used to be in state, EMS, SWAT, B.S.I when that was around. I have a lot of experience. I mean, I was playing this server since 2016, it came out in October 2016.  If you know me, you know that I am professional and ethical on my decisions. I mean, I did take college courses on those topics lol. I am currently taking Police Administration in college right now. I feel that I can put that to use here. I know you are probably reading this saying "I never have seen him on the SM job" that is because a Government CC is considered PD time. Therefore any time I am on my Custom Job, I am on PD. Now you may be asking yourself "I still don't see any Jack Bauer on the server" That is because I usually come on between 5-10PM EST. Besides from that, everything I have learned in the server and in real life, I'd like to put to use here. As I've done before, I can teach professionalism. I can also now teach ethics. Ethics and professionalism to me are a huge thing in policing, especially if you are command of a department. Me being a former command and having been here for a long time can show you why I should be a LT again. I thank you for taking your time to read this application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by TurdBerglar

+Support

- Former Low Command
- Helps lower ranks with things they may not know about

- Active for the most part

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

in conclusion, I think jack is ready to return to the low command team. He has shown all the skills needed to return back and I hope to be working with you again jack.

goodluck

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

- Former Low Command

I'd love to have you back on the LC team Jack, best of luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

17 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

- Former Low Command

Good Luck TurdBerglar!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

17 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

in conclusion, I think jack is ready to return to the low command team. He has shown all the skills needed to return back and I hope to be working with you again jack.

goodluck

I totally support this! I feel he has a great attitude, and can benefit the department greatly! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 6/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

goodluck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 6/5/2020 at 11:25 AM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

goodluck

^^^^ couldnt of said it better myself

• Gaminglight Love 1

That bald Aussie Guy

On 6/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

- Former Low Command

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 6/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

goodluck

• Gaminglight Love 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 6/5/2020 at 3:25 AM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good application 

great attitude 

good intentions

goodluck

• Gaminglight Love 1