• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nao

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 35 days

What timezone are you in?: CDT

How many Warns do you have?: 2 Warns

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I deserve the Captain rank because I have the experience and knowledge as a Lieutenant to be ready for the next rank. I believe I show a great level of professionalism in the field when interacting with the public and hold myself to high standards. I have contributed a lot in making this department the best it can be even if it is in small steps, I will correct anything I see an officer doing incorrectly because I believe in any effort to make an officer the best they can be. I have shared my experiences, taught from my knowledge, and helped the public for the greater good. I believe many officers have forgotten the reason we are all here and that is to protect and serve the people, I am here to do that and make sure every single officer does the same in the best, most professional, and sophisticated way possible. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion: Yes

Edited by NaoKotori

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+/- Support

For as much as I want you to be a Captain I feel that you should get more active because I haven't seen you on too much. 

Edited by TheJayden
  • Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

14 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

For as much as I want you to be a Captain I feel that you should get more active because I haven't seen you on too much. 

I agree with Thejayden, I see you on LT for like an hour then get off if you get more active I will totally +support this, but for now ill remain Neutral

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

17 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

-Support: Have not seen much activity on Police specifically at all. I believe he is a good guy, but not active.

19 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

you definitely need more hours on PD

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, SpadeH said:

+ Support

Has good leadership skills

Has great potential 

Professional

39 minutes ago, Jayden said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 6/4/2020 at 8:16 PM, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member